Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting How I feel right now

T

TrixiRaidenStar

Greycel
It is a fundamental truth, considering that being in a couple compared to being alone, having kids, experiencing love, raising a family is said by some (including myself) to be the closest thing we have to the meaning of life.

Looking at all the problems Ive had in my life that has been damaging to me, pretty much ALL would have not happend if it wasnt for women not having enough interest in me. And then I dont just mean sexual but any other type of relationship except very formal ones are considered «unsafe» by them and thereby obselete.

I think its a taboo and a norm in mixed society (that are all predominantly white) that it is something we dont tall about, and dont care to admit. Race > looks > money - thats what it is.

I always felt like there was no one like me. Even though Ive considered it my own fault, if I were to bring up and example I would say I was too afraid to try in certain situations and that is my own fault. BUT… would I have been too afraid if it wasnt for the traumatizing experiences and rejections from women I had before that? Ofcourse not.

Ive been too sad, just being lonely at home, crying on the street etc. and as a result dropped out of school. Or in other words just chose not to take my example. That changed my life for the worse, would that have happened if I hadnt always been single up until that point? I think not.

Ive stopped trusting others, stopped looking up to others and I generally dont speak to anyone unless I have to. Would I have felt this way if people innately liked me, or loved me? I think not.

Ive gotten so frustrated and angry after being rejected by girls or being sabotaged by their friends (or any other secondary person) that Ive attacked women, destroyed half my apartment, attacked cars, broken windows, threathened people etc. and I would say NONE, not even one of those things would have happened if it wasnt for that lonelyness. That emtpyness.

And people trying to act like its not a big deal that you never had a girlfriend, its not a big deal you never came in to a woman. Its not a big deal that you will spend the rest of your life alone stuck in agonizing painful emotions because you will never exerience love and never have children.

People dont seem to understand the magnitude of it. Thats why I hide it, and lie. And I dont want to live it and I hate the ones that let me think I was like everyone else and that this wasnt inevitable to happen or that I was not always destined to fail. Why bring a kid in to this life if he will feel nothing but pain? I dont understand it.

Sorry man you’re not that interesting to read all that

You're too emotional

Beautiful words, brocel.

Possibly.

I couldn't be arsed to read.

ook i m gonna read it now

It is a fundamental truth, considering that being in a couple compared to being alone, having kids, experiencing love, raising a family is said by some (including myself) to be the closest thing we have to the meaning of life.
:yes:
Looking at all the problems Ive had in my life that has been damaging to me, pretty much ALL would have not happend if it wasnt for women not having enough interest in me. And then I dont just mean sexual but any other type of relationship except very formal ones are considered «unsafe» by them and thereby obselete.
I think its a taboo and a norm in mixed society (that are all predominantly white) that it is something we dont tall about, and dont care to admit. Race > looks > money - thats what it is.
its taboo for men

I m also ethnic, racepill is big failo
I always felt like there was no one like me. Even though Ive considered it my own fault, if I were to bring up and example I would say I was too afraid to try in certain situations and that is my own fault. BUT… would I have been too afraid if it wasnt for the traumatizing experiences and rejections from women I had before that? Ofcourse not.
never had good friends on same level

but I think it wouldnt matter so much if I had a girl
Ive been too sad, just being lonely at home, crying on the street etc. and as a result dropped out of school. Or in other words just chose not to take my example. That changed my life for the worse, would that have happened if I hadnt always been single up until that point? I think not.

Ive stopped trusting others, stopped looking up to others and I generally dont speak to anyone unless I have to. Would I have felt this way if people innately liked me, or loved me? I think not.
I am getting there but I can cope with anime for now and I still havent dropped out yet but I would feel the same if my parents wouldnt allow me to stay w them and if I would be drop out

I also talk to nobody anymore, except 1 person I pay for social contact (my old room mate - I eat with him once a month and pay for the food - I can vent and share my life with him)
Ive gotten so frustrated and angry after being rejected by girls or being sabotaged by their friends (or any other secondary person) that Ive attacked women, destroyed half my apartment, attacked cars, broken windows, threathened people etc. and I would say NONE, not even one of those things would have happened if it wasnt for that lonelyness. That emtpyness.

I would be same if I did not have this one person I meet occasionaly, talking with the people here, staying with my parents and meeting a few times a year with some old highschool friends.

But I ve been in similar situation for 2 years when I was far away from home and didnt know anyone, lost a lot of weight and was mentally finished
And people trying to act like its not a big deal that you never had a girlfriend, its not a big deal you never came in to a woman. Its not a big deal that you will spend the rest of your life alone stuck in agonizing painful emotions because you will never exerience love and never have children.

People dont seem to understand the magnitude of it. Thats why I hide it, and lie. And I dont want to live it and I hate the ones that let me think I was like everyone else and that this wasnt inevitable to happen or that I was not always destined to fail. Why bring a kid in to this life if he will feel nothing but pain? I dont understand it.
yes it is very sad I personally try not to think about it and distract myself with copes. But I also tell myself that I am maybe too lazy and havent tried enough yet. Maybe there would be a chance if I had sixpack or had some confidence in sth and then also confidence to approach women. I have time and freedom but dont do anything. And it s embarassing for myself also. I think if I had good job at least I can cope well enough so I wouldnt kill myself. But ofc its hard to start and stop being lazy, we dont only get no support we also get more obstacles in everything but some here pulled it off and have good career now and altough they have no sex no girl they are happy and content with their lifes.

Also you can get good prostitutes and meet other people to make friends maybe if you have money and good job (you have more possibilities)

U dont need university job you can also make good money if u learn a craft

its taboo for men

I m also ethnic, racepill is big failo

never had good friends on same level

but I think it wouldnt matter so much if I had a girl

I am getting there but I can cope with anime for now and I still havent dropped out yet but I would feel the same if my parents wouldnt allow me to stay w them and if I would be drop out

I also talk to nobody anymore, except 1 person I pay for social contact (my old room mate - I eat with him once a month and pay for the food - I can vent and share my life with him)

I would be same if I did not have this one person I meet occasionaly, talking with the people here, staying with my parents and meeting a few times a year with some old highschool friends.

But I ve been in similar situation for 2 years when I was far away from home and didnt know anyone, lost a lot of weight and was mentally finished

yes it is very sad I personally try not to think about it and distract myself with copes. But I also tell myself that I am maybe too lazy and havent tried enough yet. Maybe there would be a chance if I had sixpack or had some confidence in sth and then also confidence to approach women. I have time and freedom but dont do anything. And it s embarassing for myself also. I think if I had good job at least I can cope well enough so I wouldnt kill myself. But ofc its hard to start and stop being lazy, we dont only get no support we also get more obstacles in everything but some here pulled it off and have good career now and altough they have no sex no girl they are happy and content with their lifes.

Also you can get good prostitutes and meet other people to make friends maybe if you have money and good job (you have more possibilities)

U dont need university job you can also make good money if u learn a craft
Tfw the highlights are longer than the post.

Thats not the case bro. You wont be happy in your job at all, its the same bad emotions. Actually, the job wont mean anything to you in comparison.

You sound young, you still have time. Fingers crossed. Thanks for reading.

"no not like that!" -everyone here

Why bring a kid in to this life if he will feel nothing but pain? I dont understand it.
People are robots. It is program that tells living things to reproduce for no other reason than DNA tells them too. Most of them are NT, that means are stupid and don't have inner thoughts that could make them still have sex but not desire children. They just fuck, eat, shit, reproduce and sleep and die.

Probably you wouldn't. Anyway, even if you didn't have that suffering in life as much as you had, the people that would like you still would be the same that today don't give a damn about you. Everyone is an egoists and some of them are really cruel.