Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story How I ended Up on incels.is

HarryDresden

HarryDresden

TeacherCel/ ActivistCel
★★★★
At age 11 or 12 I realized everything in school and mostly society was determined by looks. I said to myself the most popular kids are also good looking and this can’t be a coincidence. Furthermore I noticed the The person voted most likely to succeed would also be a good looking and etc and so forth. Similarly, I noticed how ugly peoples were treated socially and how I was treated somewhat differently. I then realized it all boiled down to looks. As a result, since middle school and early high school I wanted to live off the grid because that’s how much I hated society. Additionally, my father told me from a young age that the world is a shitty place and nobody gives a fuck about you. As I got older I realized this to be ultimately true. In summary, long before this website existed and the stupid movement I’ve been a man who wanted to live off the grid and knew about the effects of involuntary celibacy and what not.

tldr: nobody on this website can tell me anything I don’t know because I’ve known since like 11 or 12 how looks were the most important deciding factor. I was an incel, and man going his own way way before this shit was popular or this website existed. :dab:

It never even began for us.

Cucked world.

Nice story ethan. Now take a seat .

At age 11 or 12 I realized everything in school and mostly society was determined by looks. I said to myself the most popular kids are also good looking and this can’t be a coincidence. Furthermore I noticed the The person voted most likely to succeed would also be a good looking and etc and so forth. Similarly, I noticed how ugly peoples were treated socially and how I was treated somewhat differently. I then realized it all boiled down to looks. As a result, since middle school and early high school I wanted to live off the grid because that’s how much I hated society. Additionally, my father told me from a young age that the world is a shitty place and nobody gives a fuck about you. As I got older I realized this to be ultimately true. In summary, long before this website existed and the stupid movement I’ve been a man who wanted to live off the grid and knew about the effects of involuntary celibacy and what not.

tldr: nobody on this website can tell me anything I don’t know because I’ve known since like 11 or 12 how looks were the most important deciding factor. I was an incel, and man going his own way way before this shit was popular or this website existed. :dab:
Are you from Germany? From Dresden?
It's impossible to live off the grid in Germany.

i was on OG incels/brainscels/ruqus for a while. they all got banned and then i found home here.

thanks for describing our life :smonk:

I live in the us, Americancel
Good for you!
I also want to live off the grid but it's impossible where I live.
You could move to Alaska and live off the grid.

I think, we all knew it from a young age, but most of us were to afraid of the truth and coped until all the copes came to an end. At least me.

I think, we all knew it from a young age, but most of us were to afraid of the truth and coped until all the copes came to an end. At least me.
Yeah, I honestly went against myself for as long as I remember until I ran out of excuses for why things did not turned out the way I wanted. I then realized what I had already knew but I guess this website and users and this entire movement and ideology reminded me :bigbrain:

Personally, I've always known it, but only subconsciously. I acted against my intuition because I thought I was in the wrong due to all the gaslighting I received. It wasn't until I found the redpill and the blackpill that I could put my thoughts into actual words.

Also, the blackpill is what made me realize the huge importance of bones. It's obvious in hindsight, but I didn't even think about how much facial attractiveness depends on the skull shape. A foid once told me she liked guys with prominent cheekbones and I was dumbfounded at why such a seemingly meaningless thing would matter so much. It makes a lot more sense now.

Blackpilled since you were 11. Damn. I was still playing Roblox when I was 11

I
Personally, I've always known it, but only subconsciously. I acted against my intuition because I thought I was in the wrong due to all the gaslighting I received. It wasn't until I found the redpill and the blackpill that I could put my thoughts into actual words.

Also, the blackpill is what made me realize the huge importance of bones. It's obvious in hindsight, but I didn't even think about how much facial attractiveness depends on the skull shape. A foid once told me she liked guys with prominent cheekbones and I was dumbfounded at why such a seemingly meaningless thing would matter so much. It makes a lot more sense now.

i don’t use the silly terminology because it’s not academic; however it did help me verbalize my thoughts. I put the ideas I’ve learned here and from my past into my own terms. I don’t need another person putting something to terms for me that I’ve experienced and dealt with my self

i don’t use the silly terminology because it’s not academic; however it did help me verbalize my thoughts. I put the ideas I’ve learned here and from my past into my own terms. I don’t need another person putting something to terms for me that I’ve experienced and dealt with my self
I had neither academic nor informal terminology. Words are extremely important; you can't even remember things easily if you can't put them into words. Maybe you're better with words than me or you were simply smarter so you didn't have a problem like me.

Sorry, I’m more of word guy, and good point
I had neither academic nor informal terminology. Words are extremely important; you can't even remember things easily if you can't put them into words. Maybe you're better with words than me or you were simply smarter so you didn't have a problem like me.

Yep. I remember the kids in "gifted" class were all white while I was on the same level and had better grades. Lel

True.
I'll tell you a little secret: I was incel before the internet even existed.
My first intent to get a foid was on "Compuserve" that was something that existed back then. Had a monochrome laptop with a 14k dial-up modem.
I remember chatting with foids from Puerto Rico. Luckily, back then it was not possible to send fotos, only text based chat.

Wanna live off the grid? It's fucking lonely boyo.

True.
I'll tell you a little secret: I was incel before the internet even existed.
My first intent to get a foid was on "Compuserve" that was something that existed back then. Had a monochrome laptop with a 14k dial-up modem.
I remember chatting with foids from Puerto Rico. Luckily, back then it was not possible to send fotos, only text based chat.

Wanna live off the grid? It's fucking lonely boyo.
Lmao:feelshaha: good shit. So let me get this straight what is boyo?

Lmao:feelshaha: good shit. So let me get this straight what is boyo?
Mate, fella, pal. I think the Irish started with that word but others say it's typical Welsh (British).

I knew the term blackpill before incels, I didn’t even know blackpill was for incel I thought it was for doomers, I found incel/blackpill stuff from normie/red pill channels like CBP channel and faceandlms.
then After finding IncelTV channel I found this forum