Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story how i ended up in the ER (and eventually the mental hospital) part 2 (warning DNRcels long post)

runtofthelitter

runtofthelitter

Officer
★★★★
for anyone who has not read part 1

fast forward to a few days before classes begin. i move in, no big deal. i enjoyed taking walks around the campus and i did that a few times. reminders of it followed me where ever i went. hearts with couple’s initials carved into tables, girls giggling away. there was this one guy who put a white board on the door to his room which said “give me your @s”. the first people to write their social medias on his door were girls, i guess his personality was just too great. anyways, in my walks around the place i overhear about how all these kids from small towns lifemog me to death and everyone is an athlete who played multiple sports in high school.

the dining hall was suifuel because i would sit alone every time. the place would be packed and my table is somehow empty. i ate alone in shame as the happy chatter flooded my ears.

now i should get to the point. this was the straw that broke my back. there was this event on campus that i HAD to go to because it had crucial information about a class or some shit i cant remember. no one told me about this and i must have been the only kid on campus who did not get this information through word of mouth. by the time i realized what was going on it was too late. i came back to my empty room and sat down.

“am i really going to spend several years of my life like this?”

that was when i got the idea to take the medicines my mother gave to me. she provided me with tylenol and zyrtec and that was the only way out i had. so that night i waited for my roommate to go to bed and i started taking tylenols like they were candy. i had a suicide note but it was 2 sentences JFL, i always thought i would have a grand and inspiring note. so with 11 tablets in my gut i just waited for death. two things, firstly i forgot to take zyrtec, and i didn’t realize the tylenol was the weak over the counter stuff.

i did tell a couple of people that i was dying and one of them called university police. so in the middle of the night they knock at the door and i open it so i don’t cause a scene. well, they took me downstairs to the lobby and interrogated me for 45 minutes i would say.

you wanna know what was brutal about this? it was 2 or 3 in the morning i would say, and there were groups coming in to their dorms to sleep while i was being questioned. these groups consisted of one guy and two or three girls, i swear on my soul there were three groups like this. while chad was out with his girlfriends i was in the late stages of my rotting. while i was being interrogated chad and his girlfriends came back after a long day. and when they walked by, they looked at the position i was in and it felt like i was a fucking zoo exhibit.

after the interrogation i was put in an ambulance and they shipped me to the hospital. i will save what happened in the hospital for another day.