Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story how i ended up in the ER (and eventually the mental hospital) part 1 (warning DNRcels slightly long post)

R

runtofthelitter

Officer
★★★★★
in august of last year i tried to adjust to university. living on campus is one of the worst things an incel can do.

at orientation (a ceremony i had to attend before the semester began) i tried to make friends, tried to talk to people. they ignored me, treated me like i was a bug. the student body was split into groups and my group was half athletic htns and jocks and the other half were girls. i will talk more about this in a moment. i looked so out of place, i must have been the smallest guy on that entire campus. some of the girls in my group size mogged me.

at one point the kids wanted to play 7-UP (premise of the game is seven people are chosen to put thumbs down. everyone else puts their head down and thumb up and the chosen group picks whose thumbs they put down. when the round is over the ones with the thumbs down have to stand up and guess who chose them) and the chosen group was a decent mix between men and women. guess who got their thumbs put down every time by the girls? the jocks. throughout my entire school life i never got my thumb put down by anyone during 7-UP.

now, about my orientation group. at the end each person was asked who they would like to be friends with. LIKE CLOCKWORK, all of the girls and a lot of the guys said they would be friends with the tall white football player. “hes really funny” “i love his personality”. that was when i realized everyone formed their opinion of me from the moment they saw me.

at the end of the event they took a photo with every kid who showed up at that event and you can barely see me because everyone else towered over me.

towards the end i was on the verge of crying realizing my next 4 years would be like this.

(part 2 will be about how i tried to rope and the events leading up to it. will be posted when i feel like it.)
inb4 “kids.is”

in august of last year i tried to adjust to university. living on campus is one of the worst things an incel can do.

at orientation (a ceremony i had to attend before the semester began) i tried to make friends, tried to talk to people. they ignored me, treated me like i was a bug. the student body was split into groups and my group was half athletic htns and jocks and the other half were girls. i will talk more about this in a moment. i looked so out of place, i must have been the smallest guy on that entire campus. some of the girls in my group size mogged me.

at one point the kids wanted to play 7-UP (premise of the game is seven people are chosen to put thumbs down. everyone else puts their head down and thumb up and the chosen group picks whose thumbs they put down. when the round is over the ones with the thumbs down have to stand up and guess who chose them) and the chosen group was a decent mix between men and women. guess who got their thumbs put down every time by the girls? the jocks. throughout my entire school life i never got my thumb put down by anyone during 7-UP.

now, about my orientation group. at the end each person was asked who they would like to be friends with. LIKE CLOCKWORK, all of the girls and a lot of the guys said they would be friends with the tall white football player. “hes really funny” “i love his personality”. that was when i realized everyone formed their opinion of me from the moment they saw me.

at the end of the event they took a photo with every kid who showed up at that event and you can barely see me because everyone else towered over me.

towards the end i was on the verge of crying realizing my next 4 years would be like this.

(part 2 will be about how i tried to rope and the events leading up to it. will be posted when i feel like it.)
inb4 “kids.is”
A question btw, Are you still around in shitversity?

Game Over Death GIF by Travis