Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How I could get someone on IT to debate me?

aswellfella

aswellfella

Ruined Person. People on here say I have a nice VO
★★★★★
I keep trying but all my posts keep getting taken down.

They're very innocent and respectful. All I say is the prompt "What's so wrong with the way incels think". And then I add "I'd like to open a dialogue".

Probably might be automated behavior meant to deter foid infiltrator posts, because all foids start topics like that and expect no one to find them out, even though it's clearer than day that only women introduce topics the way they do. They all think the same, so think outside the box if this is the case.

Probably might be automated behavior meant to deter foid infiltrator posts, because all foids start topics like that and expect no one to find them out, even though it's clearer than day that only women introduce topics the way they do. They all think the same, so think outside the box if this is the case.
I still need to try. I'm not like most people on .is. I think they might actually listen to me.

Go to r/Debateincelz on reddit