Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR How I cope with the fact most people see me as human garbage by default

watcher

watcher

Life passing by as I watch
-
We sub8 men are all seen as garbage that should be disposed of.

Women hate us because we are men and average or unattractive.

If you are white, blacks will hate you as well (I am not really 'white' and even have a half-black grandparent but in my country I am considered white since people here have tanned skin mostly)

Homos will hate you for being straight.

This means that most people hate you by default, and to make things worse, a lot of straight white cucks will hate you even more simply because the other groups hate you, doing it because its trendy and give them points with those groups. They might never do anything in your face but they will always conspire to fuck you up in every way they can.

So how do I cope knowing that so many people hate me, even though I never did anything to them?

1. Become a parasite, either live as a NEET or work for the government, never accept a life as a taxpayer wageslave, make this an objective, become an authoritative figure that the cattle have to respect or just live using the money the taxpayer paypigs earned
  2. Have egotistic hobbies, play games, watch anime, etc. if you have an ambitious project, make it about something you like and not about pleasing others, always focus on what you like and how can this please you and nobody else.
  3. Never expect ANY positive feedback, it doesn't matter if you just composed the greatest music ever made or built a fucking car out of wood. Nobody gives a shit, get used to have your effort going out unpraised, underrated, ignored. Keep in mind they will always hate what you do and what you are and it says absolutely nothing about the quality of your work. Remember that some 7/10 bitch can draw a stick figure and receive 100 likes, its not about your work, its about you.
  4. Try to have friends, this might sound counter intuitive, but although you have many enemies, there are still men out there who will respect you and be an ally in life, and life is much harder alone. Trust me, I was a loner and meeting the very few people who I can call friends made my life better. But don't see them as people who are here to heal your mental wounds, they are here to go through life with you
  5. Have pets lol it's pretty brutal and sad when they die though...
  6. Make masturbation a pleasurable experience. Instead of fapping every day before bed to sleep more easily, try reducing it to 1~3 times per week, this makes it more pleasurable and increase the effects of the hormones released as well, since fapping is a cope that many sexless men have, its important to make it feel as good as you can

cope and hope for better times, no other options