Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment how i can stop having ambitions?

tomale

tomale

Recruit
★★★★★
A lot of my sadness comes from getting nothing.My parents always want me to go to college but i am braindead(i suspect for a long time due to social awkardness that i was mentally retarded),also i never work a day in my life,21 years straigh of NEETdoom,never close to anyone,etc.

If i can accept my disgusting existence maybe i will be more happy.

Might sound like cope but If you're not sure if you're retarded or not go do a test. Look at your medical history etc. For a long time i've felt the same way (that i'm retarded for being socially inept etc but my cognitive functions aren't actually that bad at least according to my records and tests).

Just become a nihilist theory

this isnt healthy bro sure u should drop any ambitions regarding having a gf but dont be content neeting it wont work out in the long run

What happened with the thing about your uncle OP, have you made up your mind yet? If minimum wage is better in the US then i urge you to go since you're already not close to anyone in your current area. Or you can just careermaxx in college, pursue something you enjoy doing.

What happened with the thing about your uncle OP, have you made up your mind yet? If minimum wage is better in the US then i urge you to go since you're already not close to anyone in your current area. Or you can just careermaxx in college, pursue something you enjoy doing.

i enjoy nothing,and no career like me,so i am gonna wait for my dad to talk to my uncle.