JFL How I banged one of the hottest chicks of my life within 6 hours of meeting her.

BANG

BANG

Veteran
★★★
4d 7h 45m
Good evening

I share this story because it feels like the culmination of my whole RP journey. I hope others can see themselves in my (former) self and get inspiration to become the most attractive version of themselves as well. Safe to say I've never been more confident in my life and I hope others can achieve this bountiful frame of mind as well.

Outline: First I share the story in detail (sorry if it's long winded, I have a meticulous writing style at least for anecdotes), with my real-time thoughts in italics, then I discuss some of the RP lessons and other takeways that led to the climax of last night.

The following story takes place on February 2 2021.

1pm: I walk out of the resort bar where I had been having a beer with the guys I was skiing with. They decided to leave and I wanted to meet some other friends in the line for the gondola to ride with them. I am walking by the gondy line looking for the friends when I hear suddenly "Hey you!" directed at me. I look at the person speaking to me. All I can see about her is she is female and young. "You come in to the cafe sometimes! I recognize your jacket." She is referring to the cafe I stop by some times and the retro 80s ski jacket I wear that makes me stand out in the best way possible and also makes me instantly recognizable by anyone who can see me. "Yup, that's me". We chat briefly, I thought she was alone and asked if she needed someone to ride in the gondy with. "Yeah sure!" she replies, and I open the barrier and cut the 30 minute line to hop in with her. I can remember very clearly that a piece of my mind immediately thought "potential sex" and my penis got the smallest bit excited for the distant chance of sex. You just met her, relax. "Hey I'm [censored], nice to meet you" she says and I tell her my name. Once in the line with her she turns to the group that was standing a little off to the side and says these are her friends, nice to meet you etc. Oh great, joining a group of strangers is not what I signed up for. But at least I skipped the whole line up. We get in the gondy and the group is very chill, I cracked a couple jokes that got laughs. I notice she has gorgeous green eyes. Over the next few hours we skiied together, drank beers on the lift, got to know each other a bit more (I explain I fled the covid restrictions in my home city and am new to the ski town), and had an absolutely fantastic afternoon ripping down the mountain on pow day. [Side bar: pow day is one of the best feelings a human can experience and puts every one in the best mood they're capable of]. Since it's covid and we are fully geared up and all we can see of each other is our faces for brief periods of time - saw that she was very pretty. There was no flirting yet at this point. I mentioned I have a hot tub and invited her and her friends to come hang out and keep crushing beers after, they are open to the idea.

3:30pm: none of them wanted to stop by the same resort resto as earlier for a beer, but I had to go inside quickly so we swapped numbers and agreed to meet later. I went in to the resto to grab something I left there and had spotted some coworkers at a table and asked to join them for a pint. She texted me first saying "I am down for the hot tub, what time?" I say let's do 5. She reads the text but doesnt reply for a little while. My old beta self would surely have sent a follow up text within minutes after she had left me on read, maybe even a phone call. Don't overthink it, she will reply if she wants to. Sure enough she replies some time a little later and says "I am trying to find a friend to join" which is fine by me, she just met me and this is standard procedure for chicks that just met a guy and get invited to his place. I reply and say cool, offer to pick her up on my way in to town to which she agrees. I take my time with the beer with my coworkers before leaving. I note this because the old beta me would have chugged the beer before paying as quickly as possible, and basically sprinted to the car to get back home as quick as humanly possible.

5pm: we are at my place and about to get in my hot tub. No friends of hers wanted to come. She strips and the first thing I look at is her bust, which excites me. The rest of her body is very stimulating and the whole package is far better than I could have expected given how this whole situation was just falling in to my lap on basically no effort on my part. I am still not thinking about any outcome for the night, but the old beta would have been utterly fixated on what his penis desired so badly as a vagina came somewhat closer within reach. What happened next is probably the best part of the entire memory, which was the (figurative) game that we played in the hot tub, where all my skills and experience over the years were put to the test as it was just her and I face to face in the hot tub while the sexual tension increased the more we spoke and drank. First we talk about my tattoos. This was a strong indication of what she was thinking because I learned long ago that 9 times out of 10 when a woman asks me about my tattoos it means she's sexually attracted to me. The conversation moved on to music. Then we talk about sex. Then we talk about drugs. Then we talk about doing all three at the same time. We are definitely on the same wavelength. This chick is getting even hotter the more she talks. The sexual tension is detectable, but not yet at level high enough to be acted upon. She says "I love your belly button!" To which I'm like, k, I'll take it. Lol. She wants to see it so I raise my stomach above the water and am angled so that my junk protruding from my bathing suit but I do not detect any effect this had on her (women are naturally skilled at hiding lustful feelings). I should ask her about her tattoos. The thought had barely finished crossing my mind when she says "Want to see my tattoos?". I was just about to ask, I say. She shows me her first two tats and then stands up and turns around practically shoving her ass in my face to show me the little tattoo on her butt cheek. I remain calm and still refuse to allow my thoughts to go towards where my penis wants them to go, in fact I can clearly remember thinking don't get excited yet, this would be a classic female move to just get up and go at the height of the sexual tension and have a laugh about it at home with her roommates. I know by now the touching needs to start, and I am thinking of ways to do it. I start grazing her gently under the water with my feet, testing for a response. There wasn't a strong response but she didn't back away either. We keep talking, I can't remember what it was but suddenly she couldn't take it any more and she jumped in to my arms and we started making out. Hard. All the tension of the last couple hours snapping spectacularly as we kissed intensely. Things escalated quickly. "You have the green light"my brain tells my penis. "I want to suck your pussy" I say. The only resistance from her was due to us being outdoors, there being neighbours. This concern quickly faded and we did things in full view, looking back I was kind of drunk at this point and was possibly seen by neighbours which is fucking greasy but what can you do. So now sex is on the table and based on what I had seen out of her personality over the past 6 hours I decide she is worth exploring beyond one night of fucking so I tell her "let's hold off on having sex, I generally don't like sex on the first night I met people so let's just build the tension and it makes it even better next time we see each other." I honest to god meant every word and she agreed with it.

7pm: we are on my bed doing doggy. I have a fist full of her hair, and a titty in the other hand and am pounding hard. As I promised her in the hot tub, I am sending her in to another dimension.

Now for the takeaways, which have been on my mind all day.

1. Firstly and most importantly, or holding frame. As you probably noticed I had to continuously block my penis from wrestling control of the wheel throughout the entire process. I've slowly learned over time that allowing your dick to do any thinking is pure beta behaviour and is what leads to fuckups and disappointment in oneself most especially when combined alcohol for lowered or non existent impulse control. After yesterday, I wonder how important holding frame was to the final outcome. Had I broke form and allowed any beta behaviour whether excessively complimenting, texting too quickly, gone in for the kill to early, etc would she have been been turned off? Or let some of it slide? I can't be sure, it depends at which point in time she decided she wanted the D, something I plan to ask now I think of it.
  2. Related to point 1, the whole "not wanting it" thing. I have seen this paradox spoken of frequently in RP literature and for years could not wrap my head around it. RP tells you to lift, dress well, be groomed, go out and socialize basically spend huge amounts of time bettering yourself for the end goal of sexual attractiveness but it also tells you not to care about getting laid because women have this magical ability to know when you are not getting any or desperate. Totally contradictory to me because I know what not giving a fuck really looks like from certain friends, it is long unkempt hair, and beer, weed, vidya in a basement. Now I understand. The dick is the compass. You let it point you in a certain direction and nothing more than that. You do not under any circumstance allow it to start making the decisions on how to get to the destination, that is the brain's job. The brain must remain at the wheel right up until the dick is in her hand or wherever. That is the line to be walked to achieve success.
  3. Striking while the iron is hot. I honestly meant it when I said we should hold off. Yeah in my perfect world we would have held off and met up some time later this week and tried to pick up where we left off. But then I realized there may not be a next time. The girl is young and living her best YOLO life in a ski town. This could happen again to her again with another guy tomorrow. Am I really that special for it to be a one time thing? Maybe? Doubt it.
  4. Stand out somehow. I'm normally a very lowkey guy. My angle is to be stylish but not the least bit flashy. The ski jacket is actually very flashy and I have seen how positive a reaction is elicits from literally everyone. I am not saying be flashy and I am most definitely not going to try flashiness out as a general strategy but it has to be said that this flashy retro ski jacket with a fucking torn sleeve is this strange object that opened the door for the path I took in my universe.
  5. This win is not necessarily about the sex. Yes pussy is important and all that. But as I mentioned briefly at the beginning, it's about the knowledge that it's possible. I will carry this memory with me for all future interactions with women. I know what I'm capable of and this frame of mind is what it's all about.
  6. Dumb luck. I'd be lying if I said there wasn't an element of blind luck involved. How many girls were within eyesight of me and also prepared to have sex with a new guy that day? Likely just the one. I mean had we simply not crossed paths at all that day then the thing never would have happened. It's a strange thought.
Well that is all I can think of. I hope you enjoyed the story and please offer any thoughts you have, I spent way too much time typing this up lol.

Amphetaminecel

Amphetaminecel

Luminary
★★★★★
41d 21h 27m
Over if you don’t have a retro 80s ski jacket that makes you stand out in the best way possible and also makes you instantly recognizable by anyone who can see you

Pitar62

Pitar62

Officer
★★★
9d 2h 35m
Deleted member 26528

Deleted member 26528

Self-banned
-
13d 11h 49m
ExpiringAspirin

ExpiringAspirin

The Man from I.N.C.E.L.
149d 14h 8m
I dont get it?

Linesnap99

Linesnap99

Major
★★★
17d 14h 26m
is this like a sui fuel.

Caesercel

Caesercel

Baldcel wristcel framecel oldcel ethnicel
★★★★★
106d 12h 12m
Read everything

RollD20

RollD20

I just want handholding
★★★★★
98d 12h 53m
Chad strikes again

D

Deleted member 32007

Self-banned
-
9h 43m
Posting of personal sexual stories is not allowed.

I

Indari

YAAAAAMEEEEROOOOOOO !!!!!
-
116d 23h 40m

crestfallencel

crestfallencel

Overlord
★★★★★
105d 14h 48m
Over_this_Life

Over_this_Life

LDARmaxxing
★★★★★
36d 2h 45m
Wall of text mogs me

rope2cope

rope2cope

Greycel
71d 10h 11m
Pengwin

Pengwin

Inhabitant of the Antarctic circle
★★★★★
111d 16h 32m

AmIjustDreaming

AmIjustDreaming

Plump up that coffin pillow friends
★★★★★
203d 3h 23m
nigga wrote an episode of 24 hours

HeroinNihilism

HeroinNihilism

pilotwings64cel
★★★
47d 14h 7m
dreadtheblackpill

dreadtheblackpill

Emperor of the youngcels and chicken nuggets
★★★★★
56d 12h 12m

Jungle

Jungle

Banned
-
55d 16h 13m
Good evening

I share this story because it feels like the culmination of my whole RP journey. I hope others can see themselves in my (former) self and get inspiration to become the most attractive version of themselves as well. Safe to say I've never been more confident in my life and I hope others can achieve this bountiful frame of mind as well.

Outline: First I share the story in detail (sorry if it's long winded, I have a meticulous writing style at least for anecdotes), with my real-time thoughts in italics, then I discuss some of the RP lessons and other takeways that led to the climax of last night.

The following story takes place on February 2 2021.

1pm: I walk out of the resort bar where I had been having a beer with the guys I was skiing with. They decided to leave and I wanted to meet some other friends in the line for the gondola to ride with them. I am walking by the gondy line looking for the friends when I hear suddenly "Hey you!" directed at me. I look at the person speaking to me. All I can see about her is she is female and young. "You come in to the cafe sometimes! I recognize your jacket." She is referring to the cafe I stop by some times and the retro 80s ski jacket I wear that makes me stand out in the best way possible and also makes me instantly recognizable by anyone who can see me. "Yup, that's me". We chat briefly, I thought she was alone and asked if she needed someone to ride in the gondy with. "Yeah sure!" she replies, and I open the barrier and cut the 30 minute line to hop in with her. I can remember very clearly that a piece of my mind immediately thought "potential sex" and my penis got the smallest bit excited for the distant chance of sex. You just met her, relax. "Hey I'm [censored], nice to meet you" she says and I tell her my name. Once in the line with her she turns to the group that was standing a little off to the side and says these are her friends, nice to meet you etc. Oh great, joining a group of strangers is not what I signed up for. But at least I skipped the whole line up. We get in the gondy and the group is very chill, I cracked a couple jokes that got laughs. I notice she has gorgeous green eyes. Over the next few hours we skiied together, drank beers on the lift, got to know each other a bit more (I explain I fled the covid restrictions in my home city and am new to the ski town), and had an absolutely fantastic afternoon ripping down the mountain on pow day. [Side bar: pow day is one of the best feelings a human can experience and puts every one in the best mood they're capable of]. Since it's covid and we are fully geared up and all we can see of each other is our faces for brief periods of time - saw that she was very pretty. There was no flirting yet at this point. I mentioned I have a hot tub and invited her and her friends to come hang out and keep crushing beers after, they are open to the idea.

3:30pm: none of them wanted to stop by the same resort resto as earlier for a beer, but I had to go inside quickly so we swapped numbers and agreed to meet later. I went in to the resto to grab something I left there and had spotted some coworkers at a table and asked to join them for a pint. She texted me first saying "I am down for the hot tub, what time?" I say let's do 5. She reads the text but doesnt reply for a little while. My old beta self would surely have sent a follow up text within minutes after she had left me on read, maybe even a phone call. Don't overthink it, she will reply if she wants to. Sure enough she replies some time a little later and says "I am trying to find a friend to join" which is fine by me, she just met me and this is standard procedure for chicks that just met a guy and get invited to his place. I reply and say cool, offer to pick her up on my way in to town to which she agrees. I take my time with the beer with my coworkers before leaving. I note this because the old beta me would have chugged the beer before paying as quickly as possible, and basically sprinted to the car to get back home as quick as humanly possible.

5pm: we are at my place and about to get in my hot tub. No friends of hers wanted to come. She strips and the first thing I look at is her bust, which excites me. The rest of her body is very stimulating and the whole package is far better than I could have expected given how this whole situation was just falling in to my lap on basically no effort on my part. I am still not thinking about any outcome for the night, but the old beta would have been utterly fixated on what his penis desired so badly as a vagina came somewhat closer within reach. What happened next is probably the best part of the entire memory, which was the (figurative) game that we played in the hot tub, where all my skills and experience over the years were put to the test as it was just her and I face to face in the hot tub while the sexual tension increased the more we spoke and drank. First we talk about my tattoos. This was a strong indication of what she was thinking because I learned long ago that 9 times out of 10 when a woman asks me about my tattoos it means she's sexually attracted to me. The conversation moved on to music. Then we talk about sex. Then we talk about drugs. Then we talk about doing all three at the same time. We are definitely on the same wavelength. This chick is getting even hotter the more she talks. The sexual tension is detectable, but not yet at level high enough to be acted upon. She says "I love your belly button!" To which I'm like, k, I'll take it. Lol. She wants to see it so I raise my stomach above the water and am angled so that my junk protruding from my bathing suit but I do not detect any effect this had on her (women are naturally skilled at hiding lustful feelings). I should ask her about her tattoos. The thought had barely finished crossing my mind when she says "Want to see my tattoos?". I was just about to ask, I say. She shows me her first two tats and then stands up and turns around practically shoving her ass in my face to show me the little tattoo on her butt cheek. I remain calm and still refuse to allow my thoughts to go towards where my penis wants them to go, in fact I can clearly remember thinking don't get excited yet, this would be a classic female move to just get up and go at the height of the sexual tension and have a laugh about it at home with her roommates. I know by now the touching needs to start, and I am thinking of ways to do it. I start grazing her gently under the water with my feet, testing for a response. There wasn't a strong response but she didn't back away either. We keep talking, I can't remember what it was but suddenly she couldn't take it any more and she jumped in to my arms and we started making out. Hard. All the tension of the last couple hours snapping spectacularly as we kissed intensely. Things escalated quickly. "You have the green light"my brain tells my penis. "I want to suck your pussy" I say. The only resistance from her was due to us being outdoors, there being neighbours. This concern quickly faded and we did things in full view, looking back I was kind of drunk at this point and was possibly seen by neighbours which is fucking greasy but what can you do. So now sex is on the table and based on what I had seen out of her personality over the past 6 hours I decide she is worth exploring beyond one night of fucking so I tell her "let's hold off on having sex, I generally don't like sex on the first night I met people so let's just build the tension and it makes it even better next time we see each other." I honest to god meant every word and she agreed with it.

7pm: we are on my bed doing doggy. I have a fist full of her hair, and a titty in the other hand and am pounding hard. As I promised her in the hot tub, I am sending her in to another dimension.

Now for the takeaways, which have been on my mind all day.

1. Firstly and most importantly, or holding frame. As you probably noticed I had to continuously block my penis from wrestling control of the wheel throughout the entire process. I've slowly learned over time that allowing your dick to do any thinking is pure beta behaviour and is what leads to fuckups and disappointment in oneself most especially when combined alcohol for lowered or non existent impulse control. After yesterday, I wonder how important holding frame was to the final outcome. Had I broke form and allowed any beta behaviour whether excessively complimenting, texting too quickly, gone in for the kill to early, etc would she have been been turned off? Or let some of it slide? I can't be sure, it depends at which point in time she decided she wanted the D, something I plan to ask now I think of it.
  2. Related to point 1, the whole "not wanting it" thing. I have seen this paradox spoken of frequently in RP literature and for years could not wrap my head around it. RP tells you to lift, dress well, be groomed, go out and socialize basically spend huge amounts of time bettering yourself for the end goal of sexual attractiveness but it also tells you not to care about getting laid because women have this magical ability to know when you are not getting any or desperate. Totally contradictory to me because I know what not giving a fuck really looks like from certain friends, it is long unkempt hair, and beer, weed, vidya in a basement. Now I understand. The dick is the compass. You let it point you in a certain direction and nothing more than that. You do not under any circumstance allow it to start making the decisions on how to get to the destination, that is the brain's job. The brain must remain at the wheel right up until the dick is in her hand or wherever. That is the line to be walked to achieve success.
  3. Striking while the iron is hot. I honestly meant it when I said we should hold off. Yeah in my perfect world we would have held off and met up some time later this week and tried to pick up where we left off. But then I realized there may not be a next time. The girl is young and living her best YOLO life in a ski town. This could happen again to her again with another guy tomorrow. Am I really that special for it to be a one time thing? Maybe? Doubt it.
  4. Stand out somehow. I'm normally a very lowkey guy. My angle is to be stylish but not the least bit flashy. The ski jacket is actually very flashy and I have seen how positive a reaction is elicits from literally everyone. I am not saying be flashy and I am most definitely not going to try flashiness out as a general strategy but it has to be said that this flashy retro ski jacket with a fucking torn sleeve is this strange object that opened the door for the path I took in my universe.
  5. This win is not necessarily about the sex. Yes pussy is important and all that. But as I mentioned briefly at the beginning, it's about the knowledge that it's possible. I will carry this memory with me for all future interactions with women. I know what I'm capable of and this frame of mind is what it's all about.
  6. Dumb luck. I'd be lying if I said there wasn't an element of blind luck involved. How many girls were within eyesight of me and also prepared to have sex with a new guy that day? Likely just the one. I mean had we simply not crossed paths at all that day then the thing never would have happened. It's a strange thought.
Well that is all I can think of. I hope you enjoyed the story and please offer any thoughts you have, I spent way too much time typing this up lol.

W0rmWood

W0rmWood

Officer
★★
13d 6h 24m
I don’t consider myself to have a low attention span, and usually can get through walls of texts like these, but not this time. I can’t read this. I won’t read this. Can someone give a TLDR??

sadboyo123

sadboyo123

Earthquake
★★
32d 10h 17m
i did not read.

Mountainbikecel

Mountainbikecel

Genetiker und Evolutionspsychologe.
★★
38d 7h 30m
just be funny and have a hot tub and a tattoo theory

N

newlyawakened

Officer
8d 42m
Congrats on the ascension, but you seem pretty low inhib to just be able to know what to do in that situation, or to have a big group of friends to be hanging out in a ski town with.

BecomeTheNew

BecomeTheNew

Not going to hell
★★★★★
8d 38m
Congrats on the ascension, but you seem pretty low inhib to just be able to know what to do in that situation, or to have a big group of friends to be hanging out in a ski town with.
:feelsgah:

Taniscel

Taniscel

Officer
★★★★
24d 23h 33m
The guy that posted this on TRP also turned out to be a regular poster on r/incelswithouthate. Go figure lol

RollD20

RollD20

I just want handholding
★★★★★
98d 12h 53m
Not gonna read

D

Deleted member 24081

Self-banned
-
49d 16h 24m
TL;DR: You were curry.

@pp183

rope2cope

rope2cope

Greycel
71d 10h 11m
Jungle

Jungle

Banned
-
55d 16h 13m
F̷̖̫̲̂̊̔͌̃́͆̑͌̇́͘͝ä̴̬̂͌̆̚ͅm̸̗͖̳̤͍̑͊̏͠ì̴̧̩̪̩̳͍̹̰̭̫̦̭͍̱͖̿̿͋͌͘͠l̴̩̖͕͕̲̍̄́̔̓̕͠͝y̷̡͙͉͆̍̀̎͐͌̈́̃̂͒̽̒̄̃͝G̵̨̱̳͚̹͚̜̗͓͉̫̫͖͆̂̾u̷̙͕̿͌̂̒̄̅̀́͐̓̌̚͝ỷ̴̥̎̈́̍̿̌̌̋̏́̿͠1̷̗̟̞͙̤̮́͐̆͝9̴̯͎̳͖͔͖̹͓̏̈̍͗̋͆͆́͠ͅ9̴̨͕̰̦̞͙̉͆̏̀̐͝9̴̛̱̯̺̼̩̺͖̤͎̺̣͉͆̉͗͆̈́̐̔̐̾̕͠

Snowstormhigh

Snowstormhigh

Death Awaits
★★★★★
56d 15h 45m
AAAAAAAAAAAcel

AAAAAAAAAAAcel

Theorizer
★★★★★
139d 7h 20m
Newcels not knowing trp larp essays smh

Darkenzo

Darkenzo

Banned
-
55d 19h 46m
'Firstly and most importantly, or holding frame. As you probably noticed I had to continuously block my penis from wrestling control of the wheel throughout the entire process. I've slowly learned over time that allowing your dick to do any thinking is pure beta behaviour and is what leads to fuckups'

True that yeah.

Deleted member 33556

Deleted member 33556

Self-banned
-
2d 12h 47m
i holdframeeveryday u cant hide from it u can play by the rules play it cool gotta laguh in the fei os the sas disgei

caniwin

caniwin

Veteran
10d 18h 18m
DunSorbus

DunSorbus

"I was born and my life was over" - St. Hamudi
11d 6h 38m
Taniscel

Taniscel

Officer
★★★★
24d 23h 33m
Yeah, he made posts talking about how he had to approach hundreds and hundreds of girls to get a handful of lays. He's also like 5'5-5'6 and Asian.

superighteous

superighteous

Certified Retard
★★
61d 3h 5m
Name checks out :soy:

ldar_ricecel

ldar_ricecel

176cm, sub4 face, Autistic, ethnic, 24yo KV
36d 15h 9m
Too long didn't read. I don't read Chad success stories.

proudweeb

proudweeb

craving your little sister
★★★★★
10d 2h 32m
Never going to happen

your personality

your personality

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎
★★★★★
117d 17h 26m
With some years passing since it was first written, we all know the best dancing monkey attraction improvement program (by man_in_the_world ) is the 12 levels of Dread. I'll presume that if you're at this point we're talking about today, you understand that while the 12 levels are a huge covert contract (by tyred_biggums) for even the above average retard, it is the best framework that we have for the idiots that bumble into this corner of the internet.

The entire goal for a guy working through the dread levels, to him while in the middle of it, is to generate enough dread over the course of time to manipulate his woman into believing he is a man worth fucking and following... but mostly fucking. Somewhere along the way - usually after the 6 month mark, he starts to believe these things for himself, about himself, and the covert contract is quickly exposed for most. He can then congruently "run through the dread levels" and pretty much skip the FMOFY retard speech. It is here the framework of the entire 12 levels of dread split into smithereens of gayness. And if that model doesn't break down at that time... you'll likely be a retarded professor giving a speech from his basement in a 17 year old polo shirt, wooden podium holding a microphone from the dawn of the internet, and still looking like you don't lift telling other men IT WORKS!

So today I want to write to the current you or future you that just had a main-event, or maybe not - but your First Officer finally understood the dynamic that you've set and is aboard your ship. The 12 LoD broke the fuck down into a worthless pile of shit. You're walking around with big dick energy, have learned completely what true OI feels and looks like within you, and have naturally high levels of DNGAF. You've probably become one of the 5% success stories we see here where men actually turn their lives around and are joyful. Congratulations. You're captain of the USS McBigDick and have the appropriate flair.

You've got a first officer (who probably needs some work, training, and is woefully behind) who will do anything to keep her role that adds value to your life, and does so because she's with a HVM who she wants to do these things for now. This is what dread is supposed to do. This is what Jack10 described as "passive dread". If it's not doing that, you're not there yet and should skip this guide until later.

When the scales tipped finally in the power dynamics for me, it was pretty awesome. Lots of sloppy blowjobs, doing whatever I wanted to her sexually... basically being treated like the fucking Captain who came home from years stranded at sea. Having a woman there wanting and willing to do anything for me just so she could be part of my life? And she's pretty hot? Well fuck! Sign me the fuck up.

------------------------------------------

The HVM's dread mistake:

Most men fall into this pattern when they have a willing FO:

1. Her actions (not words) aren't good enough. You point it out, and point out her ego about it.
  2. She is upset about it.
  3. Her ego accepts it is true.
  4. Comfort seeks so she can get leadership.
  5. You provide leadership on what you want.
  6. PRAISE those new behaviors in unique ways. Return to step 1.

Here is an average example:

1. "You rarely get dinner ready at 6pm. You're a bad wife. This doesn't add value to my life. Fix it, and figure out why you aren't capable of doing this" (or else she'll naturally be dreaded).
  2. Woman cries, gets sad.
  3. Woman uses logic: He isn't happy. I want to make him happy. He is right. I don't like dread.
  4. Woman comes to you saying sorry, in form of a comfort-test. You pass the comfort test.
  5. You guide her by saying you want dinner served at 6pm everyday because XYZ. You let her know that by having dinner ready at 6pm, it allows you to take care of other things you need to take care of, and she would add great value to your life having dinner ready on time.
  6. She serves dinner more regularly at 6pm for a week straight, you take her upstairs and ravish her body like a man would. She feelz great. Doesn't matter; got dinner.

A matter of fact, I've advocated for this approach for a long time to guys who were trying to unfuck their lives in the intermediate stages. It works. But it does NOT work for a high value man. It instills too much dread, as I will explain later.

Here is another example, made famous by red-sfpplus, and usually applies to men spinning plates or who have an extreme DNGAF attitude and hate comfort tests:

1. "You rarely get dinner ready at 6pm. You're a bad wife. This doesn't add value to my life. Fix it, and figure out why you aren't capable of doing this" (or else she'll naturally be dreaded).
  2. Woman cries, gets sad.
  3. Woman uses logic: He isn't happy. I want to make him happy. He is right. I don't like dread.
  4. Woman comes to you saying sorry, in form of a comfort-test. You tell her to fuck off and get her shit together. "bitch, my presence is enough for your comfort test. Stfu and figure it out." Fuck her so she'll shut the fuck up, making her feel valuable again temporarily. She remembers quickly what happened in step #1, and then goes straight to step #5 carry the original burden of Step #1 also.
  5. Absence of leadership from her Captain creates MORE dread.
  6. Woman goes fucking bonkers and now you have no choice but to dump her ass - or pass the comfort test, give leadership again on issue #1 & 5, praise both of them.
I never advocated this model. It is in the absence of leadership in #5 at this point THAT instills dread as well. "Where's the fucking Captain? Why isn't he telling me what to do? How can I add value to his life?" are some of the questions the female hamster asks. So when red-sfpplus is running around slaying fitchicks with a clit that looks like Chyna, and doing his own shit not giving a fuck to an extreme, his comfort tests are twice as fucking difficult to deal with in the first place.

But guys, I'm here to tell you a secret. You can skip all of that bullshit above if you follow this guide below.

The High Value Man's Guide to Dread
Step 1**: You provide leadership on what you want and what adds value to your life.**

Step 2**: Praise those new behaviors in unique ways.**

Step 3**: Profit and return to Step 1.**

Wait. It looks like I just removed steps 1-4 above and just went straight to step 5, doesn't it?

How does that instill any dread from the 12 steps of dread to get her to behave?

It doesn't.

It's not your job to
make her behave.

And that's what I'm here to tell you dudes. When you get to be a high value man in this world... you're rare. You're the prize and both of you know it. In a way your woman has taken her own redpill and admitted to her ego that to keep a HVM, she must add value. And by providing her leadership on what those things valuable things are, you are giving her a path through any potential hamster dread maze she encounters or creates herself. That's literally fucking it. You show her the exit sign at all times.

But what if she doesn't follow your leadership on what you want in the first step? My question is: Why do you care? Shouldn't she be the one caring (dreading) if she's meeting your requirements for a relationship if you're the prize? But wait... didn't you tell her exactly how to stop the natural dread and escape the maze?

---------------------------------------------------

The Natural Dread Hamster Maze
This is what Jack10 described as "passive dread". I think the term "natural dread" is more applicable because it implies that it is indeed natural for you as a man and not officially "dread". HVM create natural dread.... naturally and unintentionally.

Along my journey I discovered that the "used to be alpha" meme is actually true for most guys who come here. Even I had this mental model at first but when I peeled back the ego onion I realized it was because I was never a HVM before. I was a good man, but not a great one. And so, when I married my wife she also married the potential for me to become a HVM.

But she had NEVER been with a HVM before. If she had, she'd be married to him and not me, or she was too low value to snatch him. Either way - she had never experienced being in a relationship with a HVM.

Most women have zero idea how to deal with a high value man, but most critically, emotionally deal with him. The best requires her best. My wife was certainly never ever prepared for this level of effort, and so she begins to question her self worth and value (dread) naturally because... holy shit. Look at this man I have on my hands.

And this is what women understand that makes natural dread weird as shit to deal with as a HVM. HVM are delicately threading the needle often of giving her relief from natural dread (through leadership and reward) which is mistaken by others as giving "too many fucks". To those up and comers, it seems like supplicant behavior, so the vets around here don't talk about it much. But we understand the necessity to check in occasionally on those feelz (within our frame). She wouldn't want to say overtly something to upset her HVM when the focus should be on him.... so you poke a little using some techniques. Are those feelz doing well? Ok? Moving on. I like to think that a HVM genuinely cares about everyone in his crew and this becomes a necessity to the HVM with a busy and abundant life.

Otherwise it consumes too much of his time from not leading in this area. This is a side effect of the example given here about red-sfpplus

This is not bluepill bullshit about catering to a relationship. The relationship is STILL her job. You just set the boundaries of it and tell her, do with her, or do TO her what you like, then just let her know in whatever way you want that you were congruently pleased with her value.

If you can manage to thread this needle with this simple plan, your life becomes a cycle of gifting leadership and praising the gains your woman makes which amplify yours. The feminine grows through praise.

So why the simplified plan and telling the 12 levels of Dread to Fuck Off?

Because it doesn't work for a HVM. Nowhere in the 12 LoD does it indicate you should be leading your woman to add value to your life. And if there is anything I've learned in my journey here that has become an iron rule for me it's this: The feminine grows through praise.

I have previously given you my mental model of how I began converting dread into desire. And despite that effort, I have discovered that there still remains a natural level of dread that is in some cases too much for the average woman to handle without leadership of how to exit the maze. Your woman was never led or taught how to handle a man like you, and in fact they were told the opposite - just like you believed in the bluepill.

I have now given you my mental model of how to convert any remaining dread into a desire for leadership. As a man one of your greatest gifts to a woman is your leadership and clarity to cut through the bullshit and get straight to the "heart" of the matter.

Plus, it allows you to skip all those hysterical crying messes that are secretly veiled as comfort tests for leadership anyways.

Embracing your gift fearlessly is all that you need to do.

Last edited:
Valiant Virgin

Valiant Virgin

Just a face in the crowd
★★★★★
23d 17h 36m