Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill How I ascended (no brag)

Lowdickenergycel

Lowdickenergycel

Jannies are trannies. Dog, height, and race pill.
What's up brothers. This will be my final post in this form. In the following paragraph I will tell you how I ascended, It may not work for everyone, but even if it help one of my brothers and brethren, this post would have been worth it. And before you say I was a fakecel from the beginning, no I wasn't. I was a KHHV for 22 years, and not only that, I am a 4/10 at best. Also, before you start typing :redpill::redpill:, I never believed in the redpill, solely in the black pill ever since incels.me I've been active in incel forms. I've talked to Salvador66 and a couple of other members in r/braincels back in the day too. So, I've been an incel for 22 years, and it was agonizing. I thought every girl was judging me and laughing at me, behind my back. I also got really angry in class if a girl started laughing, because I would think that she was laughing at me, so for 22 years I just didn't interect with them to the point where I stopped talking to my mom and sister all together, even though we live in the same house. So, I'm fat, 5'7, no apartment, 4-5/10 (told to me by girls), I'm extremely high inabition. You wanna know how I got my first kiss, handjob, and girlfriend all just in 3 days? I just talked to them... Was I nervous as shit yes, was I stressed out and thinking she may be a catfish or a shemale yes, but all those fears are just that, fears. Statistically you are very likely to get a gf atleast once in your life compared to dying without ever having one. So my advice is just to play the number games, that's what I did and It worked for me. I downloaded 5 dating apps and started swiping on every girl I would date. I always pretended like I cared about what they where actually saying (and they love when they think that you care). Always ask them about themselves. (Side note: I know it's cliche but this is important, treat them like people, for example, you would like to be complimented so compliment her). But most importantly never be shy, tell tem what you're feeling, and also compliment her. That's it. That's all I did and I got some. I was at shock at first. I just couldn't believe it was that easy, but it is! So if you want a girlfriend just play the numbers games. Don't get angry, don't give up, and don't forget that at the end of the day they are all just whores. So it is okay to play with their emotions. We will all make it bros, at first I didn't believe I could but I got a handjob, and she said that we where going to fuck on the second date, so the proof is in the pudding...

Last edited:

Never understood why would he tie his legs like a retard tbh
Probably some retard at SNK thought it was "fashion" but really its just bad design.

This is your typical youngcel / mentalcel

Didn;t check really but congrats brother, enjoy the ride.