Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How I access incels.co

Luminary
★★★★★
Some use pc, laptops, phones or even tablets.

But I use:

DSC 0025

How i use it:

1st
DSC 0026

2nd
Sketch 1569501420875

3rd
Sketch 1569501426435

Its a bit slow but it does the job.
This will keep u safe from FBI for sure :feelstrash: :feelstrash:

Bro, im not sure if it even works :feelswow::feelswow::feelswow:
i tried to use .co on 1gb ram phone and it was laging so hard

over for hipstercels tbh

I used to have a phone with a physical keyboard
pretty comfy tbh

You are the biggest clown of all

Mogs me tbh, I just use my phone like a useless normie

Imagine thinking the UK police will do anything.

That's kind of neat ngl. Sometimes I use my 3DS to browse.

Literally who
The UK police is severely underfunded and as a result, most of them are next to useless.

They don't even have the resources to target serious drug smugglers, how the hell would they find a few misogynistic inkelz

Or some use a driving license.
@LastGerman

The UK police is severely underfunded and as a result, most of them are next to useless.

They don't even have the resources to target serious drug smugglers, how the hell would they find a few misogynistic inkelz
True but u never know tomorrow they might come with new technology:feelstrash:

You guys know that when you're regging here with your real ip you already gave away your identity right?

Yea but what if i never did??? :feelstrash: :feelswhat:
Just saying. Many people dont undrrstand vpns. If you want to reg here you either need a non listed sock that is consistend with your (fake=) geolocation. Or a mobile sock aka a "stolen ip adress"

Most users I imagine think they're safe because theyre opening a program and looking at private stuff online with another browser while surfing incels on another browser.

If one wants to be anonymous online he either needs a separate hardware or a virtualmachine he needs to customize to be safe and runs the vpn in it. Of course besides finding a vpn provider that doesnt logs ips and connections and paying them anonymously is a challenge these days.

cursed thread

jfl whats next send your posts to serge by pigeon and have him post them under your name?

If one wants to be anonymous online he either needs a separate hardware or a virtualmachine he needs to customize to be safe and runs the vpn in it. Of course besides finding a vpn provider that doesnt logs ips and connections and paying them anonymously is a challenge these days
Ty for telling me but i know nothing new to me. Take care more about ur self them me :feelstrash: :feelsseriously:
jfl whats next send your posts to serge by pigeon and have him post them under your name?
Yes...:feelstrash:

Why does it matter? As long as your not talking about doing some edgy shit, just talk about struggles of being loveless.

I miss these type of phones not gonna lie tbh

And you posted more than 5k posts with that.
Impressive.