Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How hot prime women are reacting to Asian males in 2018

Avoidant

Avoidant

Banned
-
source.gif

Gif won't load even when i open it in seperate link

Oh just saw the gif. that's now how women react to asian men. unless they're k pop pretty boys women completely ignore them

They probably react that way to k pop asian men, not the average asians, whom women tend to completely ignore.

rafaelvicuna3 said:
They probably react that way to k pop asian men, not the average asians, whom women tend to completely ignore.

rafaelvicuna3 said:

Women hate Asians that aren't at least 9/10. Ive literally never seen an Asian man with a white, black, Hispanic, arab woman. Over for ricecels.

oilonthe-Rose said:
rafaelvicuna3 said:
Women hate Asians that aren't at least 9/10. Ive literally never seen an Asian man with a white, black, Hispanic, arab woman. Over for ricecels.

Actually no I've seen SOME asians with hot white girls when I go outside in my area, but it's REALLY rare. I don't blame you for not ever seeing an asian men with a white women.

rafaelvicuna3 said:
Actually no I've seen SOME asians with hot white girls when I go outside in my area, but it's REALLY rare. I don't blame you for not ever seeing an asian men with a white women.

I find it hard to leave my house without getting in a fight though  so I don't go into public spaces often. I live in the country though so I can go outside without having to see other people. Unless I'm going to school.

rafaelvicuna3 said:

oilonthe-Rose said:
Women hate Asians that aren't at least 9/10. Ive literally never seen an Asian man with a white, black, Hispanic, arab woman. Over for ricecels.

Mega copes

Lots of prime girls are becoming obsessed with any Asian guy. They can't tell the difference much and definitely don't need to be 9/10.

Bullshit that will never fucking happen in real life it’s only some fake movies shit

At first, I was like this
gal-chogunman12-jpg.jpg

Then I was like this
Cho-Seung-Hui-personas-Virginia-Tech_TINIMA20111208_0539_18.jpg

JustKillMe said:
Bullshit that will never fucking happen in real life it’s only some fake movies shit

Kek, these are all from fake movies too

uOGtfvO.png

[font=Roboto,] [/font][font=Roboto,] [/font][font=Roboto,] [/font][font=Roboto,] [/font]

mirin the avi OP

_incelinside said:
[font=Roboto,] [/font][font=Roboto,] [/font][font=Roboto,] [/font][font=Roboto,] [/font]

mirin the avi OP

mirin the sig you got

rafaelvicuna3 said:

Ultra sui fuel :'(

white girls tend to go black

many asian women are white guys last chance.

real asian guys are fucked. china is still mostly 2nd 3rd world so female offspring is drowned due to bill gates style globalist policies. leaves not too many women to go around.

developed places like japan have been socially engineered to not fuck. they eat carb soy diets so they have low sex drives. also women have to work so they are too busy to start families. it's pretty much acceptable to be over 40 and still be a virgin there. that's why men there just say fuck it and swing off a rope in a forest.

Narazz said:

real asian guys are fucked. china is still mostly 2nd 3rd world so female offspring is drowned due to globalist policies. leaves not too many women to go around.

developed places like japan have been socially engineered to not fuck. they eat carb soy diets so they have low sex drives. also women have to work so they are too busy to start families. it's pretty much acceptable to be over 40 and still be a virgin there. that's why men there just say fuck it and swing off a rope in a forest.

I hate asian women.  :sick:

Zielony4 said:
I hate asian women.  :sick:

Asians are not as hot long term but they tend to be more reserved than lets say white girls which makes em have a much better personifies for white pasty incels.

Narazz said:

real asian guys are fucked. china is still mostly 2nd 3rd world so female offspring is drowned due to bill gates style globalist policies. leaves not too many women to go around.

No, you have it all wrong so let me reframe it with the truth. There are two types of white girls when they date out. The lower class, sluttier, and attention whore type white girls go for blacks. The higher class, higher quality, and prime type white girls go asian. In addition, the lower class, sluttier, and attention whore type asian girls go for whites. The higher class, higher quality, and prime type asian girls go asian so real Asian guys are actually winning through quality.

Avoidant said:
No, you have it all wrong so let me reframe it with the truth. There are two types of white girls when they date out. The lower class, sluttier, and attention whore type white girls go for blacks. The higher class, higher quality, and prime type white girls go asian. In addition, the lower class, sluttier, and attention whore type asian girls go for whites. The higher class, higher quality, and prime type asian girls go asian so real Asian guys are actually winning through quality.

Lmao at this cope. I’m Asian too. No girl of any race goes for us unless we are 6+

There's a subset of white roasties that go crazy for k-pop tier asian males. Other than that it's over for ricecels.

it does seem that ricecels have been gaining more traction with white women in west recently. ill have to look more into this

I feel extremely bad for Asians, curries, etc

western stereotypes have literally completely fucked them over. women are pretty much repulsed by them unless they're some kind of Chang or they have the looks to pull off that "kpop" niche look some girls into it.

no one really wants anything to do with them, their women go for white guys and then this is how they end up:

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nEURRB4KS0c[/video]

or coping with anime, hentai, etc. curries are the same way. over.

KV3 said:
Lmao at this cope. I’m Asian too. No girl of any race goes for us unless we are 6+

Of course you still need to be at least average and the same is true for all men of any race. This is common sense 101.

This one for me was big redpill
wUWaSEE.jpg

Look at that alien mothership looking head

that pic is proof that Just Be Asian is STRONG in 2018

Cuck-Damage said:
This one for me was big redpill
wUWaSEE.jpg

Look at that alien mothership looking head

that pic is proof that Just Be Asian is STRONG in 2018

There will be thousands more of that in 2018 alone based on just be asian

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1