Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How high tech is your computing machine?

What does it have out of these?

• Total voters
Hoppipolla

Hoppipolla

hop on jj2
★★★★★
Whose PC is the fanciest??

Ol mxblue switches
i5 10600k stock
Gtx 1070ti
16 gb 3200mhz ram
an old 650W PSU
2 tb SSD WD Blue I think it was
A MOBO without K capabilities the cheapest for the newer i5 gen some Z500 version

it was pretty good 3-4 years ago but is dated now and struggles with the newer intense titles

Ol mxblue switches
i5 10600k stock
Gtx 1070ti
16 gb 3200mhz ram
an old 650W PSU
2 tb SSD WD Blue I think it was
A MOBO without K capabilities the cheapest for the newer i5 gen some Z500 version

it was pretty good 3-4 years ago but is dated now and struggles with the newer intense titles
Cool, Lets play!

I'm a boomer so I'm still learning about how the structure of PCs has changed!

As far as I can tell it's mainly mechanical keyboards, SSDs and water cooling ^^

(since say 2005)

... also flat screen monitors but I didn't include that because everyone has one! And also some smaller and less interesting changes XD

Last edited:
RTX 3060 Ti
Ryzen 5 2600x
64gb 5600mhz
850W Platinum
cheap ssd+hdd

It seems like people use a variety of things but the only thing that nobody bothers with is water cooling, lol

I wonder why.

It seems like people use a variety of things but the only thing that nobody bothers with is water cooling, lol

I wonder why.
because it's too expensive and nobody here is an exreme gamer who would need it

I have a Lenovo laptop with RTX 3050, 8GB RAM and Ryzen 5 5600H.

I'd switch to an SSD if it made sense at the time. I'm fine with old hard disks though as I'm old school and I don't play any demanding games.

Mechanical keyboards I should definitely consider for the improved rollover, but my current membrane keyboard is actually quite good in this regard.

Water cooling doesn't seem to be worth it :)

@PortSir1223 you're probably right on that!

my maschine
- cheap chinki lenovo shit
- i3 3rd gen
- 8 gigs ddr3 ram
- 500 gb hard drive, 256 gb secondary SSD for OSes
- hinge of the laptop has given up, i keep the screen steady by permanently affixing it to some outside support i made from sticks
- there are marks of damages on my screen and vertical lines occurring at one side
- keyboard on it had died out that i got replaced by an off-brand chinese one, this one's also got one or two dead keys already
- charger on this one has every damn wire replaced by now as it kept failing, i use electric iron's wire to power that brick
- entire palm rest and touchpad section is worn out from usage, there are literal imprints of my palm prints on palm rest
- as for OSes, i use Winblows 7 ultimate, Winblows 8.1, Winblows 10 and Fedora Loonix on same ancient maschine, all OSes on that SSD drive

so yeah, it's a 2013 era model that is barely working but i have no need to get a new maschine

I wonder why.
I had a custom loop in my system with water blocks but I retired that system. Only have my server and laptop right now.