Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment How high is your current Networth?

What is your Net Worth

• > 1.000.000€/$

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • 100.000€/$ to 1.000.000€/$

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • 50.000€/$ to 99.999€/$

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • 25.000€/$ to 49.999€/$

• 0 €/$ to 24.999€/$

Votes: 12 50.0%
  • Currently in debt

• Total voters
TheJester

TheJester

King of Jestermaxxed
★★
Interested how rich the average incel is.

Net worth btw includes not just the money on your Bank Account and in your investment portfolio but also includes the land, housing or materialistic things of value that you own.

does my steam account count? most valuable thing i have with out a debt

Idk, I only made few k PLN once during summER vacation and I was always parasite, now collegemaxxing attempt 2 for 2nd year

does my steam account count? most valuable thing i have with out a debt
Probably not because you cant legally sell the games - most games are just downloads and the files of Steam are Server locked anyway.

BUT if you could sell the account, then maybe you could make this count, but thats rather hard ans I dont think theres a market for Steam Accounts.

Apparently 268,578 or $300k USD.

Put me on bro what’s the method
Lol I was able to pay cash for my house back in 2017 from living with my parents and just saving my money. The house cost $50k but now I can probably get almost $200k for it. Almost ten years later I have $100k in savings, three vehicles, and zero debt. Just the interest alone on my savings I make over $400 by doing nothing.