Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion how haven't westerners/anglos come to terms with this?

W

wei#3959

Banned
-
the germans in ww2 were trying to create a superior race of humans. more intelligent, better looking, blue eyed blond haired, etc, and eliminate all those that were inferior (not as smart, not as good looking, etc)

and then now, we have this thing where foids are deliberating selecting the cream of the crop, and won't settle for any less. and they completely support it and would die fighting to support this whole system

so how can they not realize that the germans were only trying to speed up what they're currently trying to do? which is to also promote eugenics by letting foids select only the finest of men

Women are worser than Nazis. Point blank periodt

Women are worser than Nazis. Point blank periodt
yea. i'm just wondering what the rationale is, for ppl to condemn the nazi's but to also support liberating women and continue to let them pick their mates

Its true we also put in place corporate fascism and big government fascism just the same. Its the pointlessness of war really, you can't stop these trends.

yea. i'm just wondering what the rationale is, for ppl to condemn the nazi's but to also support liberating women and continue to let them pick their mates
Nazis were men. Men are all evil and cruel. But femoids can never be wrong so if they are doing it it's justified

foids prefer low iq psychopaths to high iq autists

the germans in ww2 were trying to create a superior race of humans. more intelligent, better looking, blue eyed blond haired, etc, and eliminate all those that were inferior (not as smart, not as good looking, etc)

and then now, we have this thing where foids are deliberating selecting the cream of the crop, and won't settle for any less. and they completely support it and would die fighting to support this whole system

so how can they not realize that the germans were only trying to speed up what they're currently trying to do? which is to also promote eugenics by letting foids select only the finest of men
This is a good observation.

The West went from man-worshiping (Nazism) to foid-worshiping and the result is the same.

The fact that this is happening is just because the West is screwed, whatever it does. Go communist? Bad. Go Nazi? Bad. Go Feminist? Bad.

Everything the West does since the early XXth century goes wrong.

Why? Simple. The West was built around Christianity. As a result, it can only work if people are Christians. Now most Westerners aren't. And the numbers that are left are dropping fast.

Result. Everything the West tries goes to shit.

I am not a Christian but I have to admit. Christianity was what made the West great. Now that its on its way out, everything is fucked. And everything is fucked for everybody because "the West" is the whole world now.

As an ethnic man I'd have a higher chance of being admitted into the SS than to enter a foid's fesikh hole.
On top of that, foids don't even bother trying to hide their disdain and repulsion of men of color. They mock us Asian and Indian men openly outloud.

They feel the exact same way about Black and Middle eastern men too but are afraid of being labeled racist or islamophobes. They are the coward hypocritical sex of course.

women dont select for creativity and intelligence, or even athleticism really. womens rights also result in falling birth rates which means that your race goes down the drain.

women dont select for creativity and intelligence, or even athleticism really. womens rights also result in falling birth rates which means that your race goes down the drain.
This. How can anyone think the calculated policy of Nazis and the natural preferences of foids would be yield the same result? Get a grip, OP. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

The Nazis planned to use foids as mere breeding machines, which effectively means that they weren't the ones to choose their partners. Himmler talked about this. This is the complete opposite of today's situation. Soys and even some "blackpillers" come up with this argument that foids improve the genepool with this behavior (=eugenics), but the same people throw a hissy fit when you openly talk about eugenics or le hitlerino. Today's dating market has almost nothing to do with eugenics because even the most dysgenic foids reproduce. The same standards should be applied to both genders, otherwise it has nothing to do with eugenics. The "it's just nature doing it's thing bro"-argument is just utterly retarded because pussy is artificially hyperinflated @ThoughtfulCel
As an ethnic man I'd have a higher chance of being admitted into the SS than to enter a foid's fesikh hole.
Indian germans IX

(Average ethnic 1942)
Esl5z0fd8yh21

(Average ethnic 2021)

@Lv99_BixNood @Transcended Trucel

The Nazis planned to use foids as mere breeding machines, which effectively means that they weren't the ones to choose their partners. Himmler talked about this. This is the complete opposite of today's situation. Soys and even some "blackpillers" come up with this argument that foids improve the genepool with this behavior (=eugenics), but the same people throw a hissy fit when you openly talk about eugenics or le hitlerino. Today's dating market has almost nothing to do with eugenics because even the most dysgenic foids reproduce. The same standards should be applied to both genders, otherwise it has nothing to do with eugenics. The "it's just nature doing it's thing bro"-argument is just utterly retarded because pussy is artificially hyperinflated @ThoughtfulCel

View attachment 532905
(Average ethnic 1942)
View attachment 532906
(Average ethnic 2021)

@Lv99_BixNood @Transcended Trucel
:feelsokman::feelshaha:

You believe false official narratives my man

This is a good observation.

The West went from man-worshiping (Nazism) to foid-worshiping and the result is the same.

The fact that this is happening is just because the West is screwed, whatever it does. Go communist? Bad. Go Nazi? Bad. Go Feminist? Bad.

Everything the West does since the early XXth century goes wrong.

Why? Simple. The West was built around Christianity. As a result, it can only work if people are Christians. Now most Westerners aren't. And the numbers that are left are dropping fast.

Result. Everything the West tries goes to shit.

I am not a Christian but I have to admit. Christianity was what made the West great. Now that its on its way out, everything is fucked. And everything is fucked for everybody because "the West" is the whole world now.

For over a thousand years Europe was ruled by a priesthood of incels in the Catholic Church. They controlled the knowledge and spiritual beliefs of Europe.

They defined what was good and what the objectives for states and families and so forth were.

Nazi eugenics filtered out criminals.
Foids selection include criminals

The "it's just nature doing it's thing bro"-argument is just utterly retarded because pussy is artificially hyperinflated @ThoughtfulCel
Extremely based. The whole nature argument is just people's way of yet again, excusing the actions of women.

Because nazis genocided groups of people to achieve their goal.

If the genocides never occurred and instead opted for hardcore natural selection I doubt society would be complaining.

Fun fact: Nazis got their eugenics policies/methods from the United States.

you have not completed the delimination
women want the cream of the crop,bbbbbbbut just in looks and height, literally everything else is at 0.0000001/10 importance, THIS IS WILDLY DIFFERENT TO NAZI EUGENICS AND THUS NIETZSCHIAN PHILOSOPHY

This is what is so depressing just one factor FACE, trumps EVERYTHING ELSE A MAN HAS by an order of magnitude larger than a grain of sand compared to the sun. This is why criminal dumbasses and retard chads reproduce while einsteins rot, humanity in the next two generations is going to be THICK AS SHIT WITH EVEN MORE NPC RETARDS ROAMING AROUND, WITH THE SELF AWARENESS OF AN APE IN APE ESCAPE.

it is darkness. civilization is the light
Civilization requires nature.

Think of it like a house.

Nature is the foundation. Without a solid footing, a structure will easily collapse.

Civilization requires soil/ food/ water. Basic life stuff.

I want patriarchy to return. Mom told me she only feels safe when men are running civilization and women were better off back then than they are today under feminism.

Civilization requires nature.

Think of it like a house.

Nature is the foundation. Without a solid footing, a structure will easily collapse.

Civilization requires soil/ food/ water. Basic life stuff.
i see

Cope, many subhumans managed to breed.

Case in point - if the Nazis had won many on this board would never have been born.