Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How have your spent your time in quarantine?

DBcel

DBcel

Recruit
★★
At the start of the quarantine, I was thinking about getting in good shape, and making good usage of all this much free time, that I'm probably never gonna get ever again before I become an old fuck. But ofc I wasted over an entire month inside playing video games. :cryfeels:

LDAR and Vidya and studymaxxing

Reading, posting on .co, building a caliphate on Minecraft and watching random videos.

Ldar, exercise, study, here, and movies

The first few weeks I was productive but I've since fallen back into my old habits
making good usage of all this much free time,]]
I should be doing that but it's easier said than done

been in quarantine since 2006, lifelong LDARer

Its been great.

I’ve been playing Stardew Valley, Resident Evil 3 and Final Fantasy 7 remakes in between posting with you bro’s, eating peanut M&M’s, pizza, delicious McDonald’s fast food and drinking delicious glasses of ice cold Coca Cola.

For a Wizard like me life is about as good as its ever going to get my friends.

getting in shape is hard when you can't go to the gym

there's a quarantine?

LDAR, 8 ball pool and webdmaxing

Gymmaxxing, wageslaving and Chadfishing

Living the same exact way as i always do
tbh if corona virus quarantine makes no difference to your daily life, then you are beyond being saved

Its been great.

I’ve been playing Stardew Valley, Resident Evil 3 and Final Fantasy 7 remakes in between posting with you bro’s, eating peanut M&M’s, pizza, delicious McDonald’s fast food and drinking delicious glasses of ice cold Coca Cola.

For a Wizard like me life is about as good as its ever going to get my friends.
privielegedcel tbh. Being a neet with decent copes is something I havent had in a long time

pretty much the same as before except all the restaurants i like are closed. they didn't even close down my wagecuck job so i still had to work

Doing the exact same things I was doing before it started

I study, i have to study even more fuck

The highlight of the last months have been a cat that stays around the backyard for a while when it's going around the neighborhood every couple of days or so

Like every other day in my life, video games, watching films, playing guitar.

Posting on incels.co
working out regulary
reading
watching tv shows
recently started learning a new language

Locked up in my apartment pigging out and copying with anime and movies