Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How have you guys ever cheated during tests?

FidelCashflow

FidelCashflow

Banned
-
The way I usually cheat these days is to write all the formulas I need to know on a small piece if paper, and then quickly write them on the test paper so I dont look suspicious.
Its worked somewhat but sadly my IQ cant makeup for the rest of the tests.
Anybody here ever use a calculator to cheat? My friend had this high tech calculator that hed write tons of stuff on before the test and it would save it.
Anyone else have cheating methods?

Ti nspire? You can write formulas and shit.

I don't cheat. Too risky.

I would absolutely if I get a chance though.

No I’m too paranoid

Ti nspire? You can write formulas and shit.

I don't cheat. Too risky.

I would absolutely if I get a chance though.
Something similar to that except he could have photos on it and zoom in.
I should have really gotten one for myself

Every single way possible. Trying to look at someone else’s exam , small pieces of paper , my phone , apple watch or just asking someone the answers to questions. A friend once stole a teachers exam and send me a picture , So I knew everything that she was going to give us

I don't cheat because I don't need to

No I’m too paranoid
That's one of the main factors that stops me from cheating more heavily. If the professor catches me and confronts me in the middle of class id go full autistic mode

Something similar to that except he could have photos on it and zoom in.
I should have really gotten one for myself
You can do virtually anything on high end calculators nowadays, when I get to higher levels of uni I probably will end up doing the same as your friend.

I didnt give enough of a shit to cheat on tests. I'd fill out random answers, turn it in, then get the school chromebook/laptop issues and play videya games :)

no, only took a few peeks in yr10 physics exam but that didnt matter much anyway

sit 1 seat from the asian girl or guy

You can do virtually anything on high end calculators nowadays, when I get to higher levels of uni I probably will end up doing the same as your friend.
Weirdly enough the professors dont even seem to check for shit like that.
Idk if they are too boomer to know about that technology or what.
Youd just have to sit in the back to avoid them coming from behind you

I would literally just look over and copy and also look at the teacher. Very risky tbh

Cheating is for low IQ people

No in never cheated I am pretty straight edge. If I failed anything it was because of my own laziness not stupidity. I had a bunch of cheating honors students in my class mainly chinese and whites that would form a cheating group to get into Ivy League . I am sure they are living more wealthy lives then I am.

occasionally. I would have done it more had it been easy. but it isn't

That's one of the main factors that stops me from cheating more heavily. If the professor catches me and confronts me in the middle of class id go full autistic mode
Just need to be brave

JFL at caring about zog enslaved school and taking their useless fuckin test

I am not fond of cheating or stealing in general. Despite almost always being at a disadvantage in life.

I've never cheated actually

I did a test in world cultures on the states in the US. We had to name each state correctely. Since there was a map of the US with the states inside my student planner I basically hid it in my backpack while looking at it and writing down all the answers. The backpack was opened but not too open and underneath the desk so I could look down while the history teacher was walking around. I made sure to not look at him or do anything suspicious.

It was risky to be honest because the planner was in plain view and had he looked more attentively underneath my desk I would of been caught also I could barely see some of the words because it was so obscured in my backpack I probably misspelled some of the states but he said that spelling doesn't matter so I aced the test.

Thank God for my old big ass military backpack for being big in order to hide the student planner.

I was pretty fucking stressed because I was afraid of getting caught. Because of this stress I memorized all 50 States

Last edited:
I like to write down sentences from the test on my arm or calculator, so later I can go home and search the sentence in quotations on duckduckgo or google, and I can find the test bank.

The best hypothetical method of cheating would be to write the test answers down on your shirt in kanji if you know Japanese or any other foreign language that uses similar characters and the teacher will think it's some designer clothing if your teacher doesn't speak foreign

I wish. I'm too fucking stupid to do the pointless shit I have to do in college.

I've never cheated, because I've always been to high-inhib to take such Chad-like risks.

I'd stick a note sheet in my pencil case and read it covertly while taking a pencil out, never got busted

When I first got a Chromebook the school did not know about private browsers so during a test I could look up answers or plug in an equation to a calculator now I just bomb tests

I very rarely cheated on school. I never had problems with any humanities subject and with math and other shit that involved math it was kinda tough to cheat because the teachers would demand all the equations and shit there, not only the results.

I never cheated on college. I never felt like I needed to tbqh.