Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How have old cels not black pilled their parents yet?

BITG

BITG

No road left but the one that leads to the end
★★★★★
I’ve noticed that many old cels have parents still asking them when they will get a gf or make a family, why tf are your parents not using incel lingo by now? I giga black pilled my mother. I pointed out how she married my father who was high tier normie and dark triad maxxed (in and out of prison), and she also understands how bad things are in today’s society with girls and how much they sleep around with good looking men and how many men get little to nothing now. She even uses terms like “JBW” and “he’s definitely a chad” (if dude has jawline). Fucking black pill your boomer parents already old cels. You may as well.

They're sexhavers. You can't blackpill sexhavers. Especially if they're married.
Also if they're oldcels, they grew up in an age without twitter, tinder, harmony, myspace. So you can't blackpill them.

Dunno about others but my parents have bluepill in their veins

06c 1

they have gotten more and more blackpilled over the years and now they generally agree with me .

They just say that i shouldnt give up on Life .

They're sexhavers. You can't blackpill sexhavers. Especially if they're married.
Also if they're oldcels, they grew up in an age without twitter, tinder, harmony, myspace. So you can't blackpill them.
What? No. Plenty of black pilled normies exist now.
they have gotten more and more blackpilled over the years and now they generally agree with me .

They just say that i shouldnt give up on Life .
Good.

Ask @Stevenb , i'm 99% sure he blackpilled his parents

I kinda appreciate it, still pretending I have a chance even though she probably knows it's over, my dad says absolutely nothing in these conversations probably because he knows.

Wtf is the point anyways, I'd rather have them stfu about it.

My mom generally isn’t blackpilled, she just thinks I have too many problems to ever find a gf, schizoid PD, panic disorder, possibly on the spectrum

Unless they're really bugging the shit out of you for not having a partner I don't see the point in dropping blackpilled facts in a conversation. It only makes things worse. It's better to dismiss their comments with cynical humor :feelsclown:

I’ve noticed that many old cels have parents still asking them when they will get a gf or make a family, why tf are your parents not using incel lingo by now? I giga black pilled my mother. I pointed out how she married my father who was high tier normie and dark triad maxxed (in and out of prison), and she also understands how bad things are in today’s society with girls and how much they sleep around with good looking men and how many men get little to nothing now. She even uses terms like “JBW” and “he’s definitely a chad” (if dude has jawline). Fucking black pill your boomer parents already old cels. You may as well.

I think my family thinks I'm gay or something ded srs. Not like I give 2 shit what those people think though tbh.

My uncle literally told me to JBWmaxx in Asia to my face. It's fucking over.

Unless they're really bugging the shit out of you for not having a partner I don't see the point in dropping blackpilled facts in a conversation. It only makes things worse. It's better to dismiss their comments with cynical humor :feelsclown:
High IQ

Dad is blue pilled. Not 100% cuck, but he's close. Like he honestly thinks in a divorce it'd be mom who got the boot.

JFL.

I don't talk to my mom about shit like this. She's a deluded hippy with legit mental health issues. There is no point.

And my father is a c level executive living in a working class city who's always had women wanting to get with him for his money. The retard even remarried after he and my mom got divorced (he cheated on her multiple times, sometimes with literal trailer trash). He's beyond reaching.

They are too bluepilled

This is the correct thing to do. When I tried to blackpill my boomer father in my early 20s, after he asked me about getting a GF, he just got upset.

Most boomers simply do not understand that the dating/mating game is incredibly broken and rigged. They are completely oblivious.

This is the correct thing to do. When I tried to blackpill my boomer father in my early 20s, after he asked me about getting a GF, he just got upset.

Most boomers simply do not understand that the dating/mating game is incredibly broken and rigged. They are completely oblivious.
Accepting the blackpill would also mean acknowledging the fact that their human existence is just a twisted joke. They've spent their entire lives busting their ass in the hopes of leaving a legacy behind and now it turns out it was all bullshit. They can't take the pain of seeing their stupid dreams shattered like that

Boomers learn everything about the world from cable news, and it misleads them into thinking dating apps are some sort of sex utopia where everybody's constantly getting laid. They'll never take your word over Fox News, CNN, etc.

Parents dont care about the black pill

Because we're not close and would also be a waste of time. Different generation

I could blackpill my dad with ease. He's redpilled/blackpilled.

My mum's a woman so reasoning with logic would be harder, but she's very receptive to what I have to say so blackpilling her wouldn't be to hard either.

Old sexless nonchad males aren't wanted by anyone and feel better off just sinking into silence and being forgotten.
There's no need to "talk".