Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How has President Xiden made your life harder?

Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Paragon
★★★★★
I was just listening to my 60-year-old boomer mother complain on the phone to her sister that she lost major money in the stock market last year. My mother voted for Xiden, and she is a loyal Democrat. I am glad she is experiencing the hell that President Xiden unleashed.

Burgercels, and illegal aliens living in the Jewnited States - how has President Xiden made your life harder?

IMG 8256

IMG 8261

IMG 8300

IMG 8304

IMG 8320

For me personally, President Xiden fucked me over by increasing gas prices here in Jewfornia to $6.57 a gallon. I usually like to drive to the park and have a nice evening jog, but I don't want to waste gas.

Jew Nigger Planet

The only finances I need to worry about are my monthly expenses, I haven't felt this economic squeeze. I guess one of the few things of being perpetually single

The only finances I need to worry about are my monthly expenses, I haven't felt this economic squeeze. I guess one of the few things of being perpetually single
Good for you, inflation is killing off what was left of the American middle-class.

Jew

Stocks literally only went up last year. Your sister has to be retarded to lose money in that market. So far, I don't think any of Biden's policies have significantly affected me in any way. I'm also in California, but I work remote so I haven't commuted in a while. I didn't qualify for any stimulus aside from the $600 everyone got which is practically worthless to me. I bought bitcoin with it. Right now is a great opportunity to invest. I don't think this Ukraine/Russia thing will last very long and as soon as Biden lifts sanctions against Russia, we'll probably see some growth. I'm feeling bullish.

Its bad and hoe brandon is a fucken idiot that is accelerating things. I am not in the street because I still live with parents, but having my own place is prohibitively expensive as most of my money would be going towards it.

I just want my own place and to be left alone but the Jewsa can't even manage that.

Its bad and hoe brandon is a fucken idiot that is accelerating things. I am not in the street because I still live with parents, but having my own place is prohibitively expensive as most of my money would be going towards it.

I just want my own place and to be left alone but the Jewsa can't even manage that.
I feel your pain, brocel. I'm 30-years-old, and I can tell you for a fact that housing prices have basically doubled in the last 10 years, especially in cities filled with techies which means 70% of California.

Brainlet if you think Brandon is at the helm controlling things and not being guided by the mighty invisible hand of global powers.

By fucking up his relations with Brazil. because of the rainforest, even though Bolsonaro has nothing to do with it, no constitutional amendments changing the status of the protected areas were approved by him.

Now other leaders stopped or plan to stop buying commodities from us

Last edited:
I have to pay $4.25/gal now to fuel up my car.

Also what are these screenshots from?
Those screenshots are from the Daily Mail.com, I found them while looking at articles on Salvador Ramos.

By fucking up his relations with Brazil. because of the rainforest, even though Bolsonaro has nothing to do with it, no constitutional amendments changing the status of the protected areas were approved by him.

Now other leaders stopped or plan to stop buying commodities from us
I'm sorry to hear that, Brazil is becoming like Haiti - hell.

I have to pay $4.25/gal now to fuel up my car.

Also what are these screenshots from?
I really like the Daily Mail.com, because they are based out of the United Kingdom, so they publish articles that the American Jew-run media would never publish:

The other Biden son died of brain cancer

Gas prices, inflation, cukery