Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How has 2019 been for you so far?

Valiant Virgin

Valiant Virgin

Just a face in the crowd
★★★★★
I've been absolutely floored with a sickness bug. Not even got the energy to fap.

Same as last year and the year before and the year before...

I can already tell 2019 is going to be an absolute shitshow tbh

The 2010s have been a gigantic shitshow in general. What a shitty decade.
I want the 90s back ngl.
I was only a baby in the 90s so I’m more nostalgic for the 00s tbh.

90s seemed cool though. 90s pop music is fucking awful though. What a downgrade from the 80s.

Funny you should say that OP, I caught a slight cold a day or so before New Years Eve and I’m still recovering

Funny you should say that OP, I caught a slight cold a day or so before New Years Eve and I’m still recovering
Exact same for me - my dry cough started in the last couple of days of the year and got worse to the point where yesterday I was floored with aches, pains, chronic fatigue and a fever.

I don't usually get these sickness bugs but when I do they knock me for six.

İt is never began, to be honest.

Bad, my anxiety and invasive thoughts are all the same and shit? Lol

However I have one cope which is that this summer will be much better, i'll be in good physical shape from working at it all winter and spring, and fuck around in venues and water parks and wherever i can go completely ignoring inhib

Exact same for me - my dry cough started in the last couple of days of the year and got worse to the point where yesterday I was floored with aches, pains, chronic fatigue and a fever.

I don't usually get these sickness bugs but when I do they knock me for six.
I wish the both of us a speedy recovery

i havent spent a single day sober yet

Exactly the same as 2018,2017 or any other year. Makes no difference to me.

ascended fucked 100 stacies in 4 days etc, new year new me broskis

Ready for 2020

2019 feels awkward because it's not 2020

It just gets better.

Woke up this morning, went to the toilet. As I was in the process, I felt a rush of light-headedness overwhelm me. I could barely finish my stream before I collapsed onto the bathroom floor in a heap. I was lying there on the bathroom floor, unable to move from a complete dearth of energy. Then I felt a wave of sickness. I stumbled over to the toilet and began retching furiously, unable to bring anything up because I've hardly eaten anything over the past two days.

Now I haven't moved from my current position on the couch for 4 hours.

It just gets better.

Woke up this morning, went to the toilet. As I was in the process, I felt a rush of light-headedness overwhelm me. I could barely finish my stream before I collapsed onto the bathroom floor in a heap. I was lying there on the bathroom floor, unable to move from a complete dearth of energy. Then I felt a wave of sickness. I stumbled over to the toilet and began retching furiously, unable to bring anything up because I've hardly eaten anything over the past two days.

Now I haven't moved from my current position on the couch for 4 hours.
Maybe u have chlamydia

Fucked up. I will amount to nothing in this year too. If I make trough it alive, that is.

I can already tell 2019 is going to be an absolute shitshow tbh
Hopefully it'll escalate to the point of nuclear warfare

Or that a meteor comes and wipes us out.

As far as how 2019 has been for me personally goes, same as every other few days. Shit

Last edited:
Still wagecucking, still smoking dank daily tbhthb ngl sui inducing ded srs

Still wagecucking, still smoking dank daily tbhthb ngl sui inducing ded srs
Life inducing is your post count though tbhngl, two more posts and you ascend nglthb

Still got a shitty job, still living with emotionally abusive family, laughed at by people at work. Oh the year changed? I'm sure that will change nothing.

Worse than all the years before

Felt like shit the first 2 days (was sick over Christmas break). However, I found out that I'll likely be a candidate for a new surgery that treats sleep apnea, so that's made me very hopeful.

Getting even fatter, LDARing my smelly room. It's great.

Mostly LDAR with games and this forum. Over for me :feelsbadman:

When you realize 2019 will be exactly the same as 2019 because time is an abstract consept mad

This tbh.