Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How hard should you have to work before you can say you're incel?

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
We say "Better incel than cuck." We don't say "Better volcel than cuck." Implying that you can see avenues where you might have sex, choose not to pursue them because they're cucked, and still call yourself incel. Not volcel.

Contrast that with the normie definition of "incel," where unless you've tried everything, literally EVERYTHING (give or take surgery, because some normies are like "Incels are getting surgery? That's too far.") to get laid, you're volcel. Entitled, you just aren't willing to put in the work. You need to understand that if you don't get thin in all the right places, swole in all the other right places, hold plates, spin frame, be in the top 1% earning bracket in your state while also earning capital gains on the side and a merchandise line on Instagram, run a weekly op-ed column about how all men are a disease on society, especially you, drop to your knees in thanks when an empty nester on her third ban request from FetLife lets you hit ONCE because she needs to feel like she's still got it, and then be willing to do all that over again if you wanna have sex a second time... you are lazy and you expect everything handed to you. And you probably have mommy issues. You're a child in a man's body and you wish you could be mothered, that's why you hate women.

I think the fight here isn't about how we've done everything, but aren't getting laid. I think the fight is about we've done everything we should, but aren't getting laid. A fight about what's fair to ask of someone. And how some people accuse us of asking for too much and putting up too little. But how much is enough trying before you can say you're definitely incel? I was talking to that one professor, John Horgan? Who got that grant to study incels? And he was like "Are incels upset that they aren't Hollywood supermodels? Because most men aren't." And I almost said "No, none of us are angry about that." But I realized I didn't actually know where the line is where things become intolerable. Where things become worth making a forum and gathering blackpills.

Where is that for you? What is it you ask of society? There are incels here who, for instance, have never approached. Or haven't approached in years. We don't expect women to pursue us, do we? Personally, I wish they would. But I understand that most men aren't pursued, and oftentimes a woman waits for the man she likes to pursue her instead. It's only the really exceptionally attractive men who get pursued. But I'm not protesting just because I don't have it as good as the top 1% of men, am I?

I’d say you don’t even have to necessarily approach. In today’s age, if it’s more than one girl giving you snarky looks and speaking down to you in a condescending tone when they need to - or if they only use you for homework or such, you never stood a chance.

I’d say you don’t even have to necessarily approach. In today’s age, if it’s more than one girl giving you snarky looks and speaking down to you in a condescending tone when they need to - or if they only use you for homework or such, you never stood a chance.

So if multiple women talk down to you, you're incel?

So if multiple women talk down to you, you're incel?
If women in general dont like you, aka being ugly or short, youre most likely incel.

Exactly!

There's no "work" for our face!

All you have to do is smile in order to be treated like shit by foids!

If women in general dont like you, aka being ugly or short, youre most likely incel.

Exactly!

There's no "work" for our face!

All you have to do is smile in order to be treated like shit by foids!

But how far do you have to go to know that "women in general" don't like you? How much work do you have to put in? How many women do you have to approach?

But how far do you have to go to know that "women in general" don't like you? How much work do you have to put in? How many women do you have to approach?
Zero. Even 3/10 foids only want chad and wont settle for anything less than 7/10. Even a naturally confident outgoing NT 6/10 will have a hard time if hes under 6 feet.

Enough to notice them FLINCH AWAY from you. No flinching = fakecel.

Zero. Even 3/10 foids only want chad and wont settle for anything less than 7/10. Even a naturally confident outgoing NT 6/10 will have a hard time if hes under 6 feet.

But aren't these issues that every normie man struggles with? Is every normie man then incel?

Enough to notice them FLINCH AWAY from you. No flinching = fakecel.

So if even just one woman flinches when you approach, you're incel?

But aren't these issues that every normie man struggles with? Is every normie man then incel?

So if even just one woman flinches when you approach, you're incel?
"Them" means more than one. Lol.

IS it a trend?

"Them" means more than one. Lol.

IS it a trend?

How many women have to flinch before you know that you're incel?

If they're very ugly. Then only two.

Or 70 if you're really stupid.

But why would a woman flinch unless they were very ugly? They're not flinching if you're "kinda ugly" right?

If you are reading tinder experiments instead of fucking girls on tinder, you are incel

Today is a good day to postmaxx.

I would kind of agree. Generally, if most women treat you badly or seemed turned off by you, you're an incel. If they're neutral though, you should try and see. You're at least normie.

I would kind of agree. Generally, if most women treat you badly or seemed turned off by you, you're an incel. If they're neutral though, you should try and see. You're at least normie.
Pretty much all women are disgusted of me because I'm ugly short and autistic

So at the very least, you need to be mistreated. Not just left alone.

- Are in good shape
- Are working towards a decent career
- Have basic social skills
- Aren't a shut in, socialize a decent amount

if foids don't approach you it's beyond ovER

Anything is better than cuck

- Are in good shape
- Are working towards a decent career
- Have basic social skills
- Aren't a shut in, socialize a decent amount

And the women should approach you, or do you approach the women?

Been there, done that, still an incel.

What did you try? What's the litmus test for knowing for sure that your incel? Where's the line between "Didn't try hard enough" and "Have done all that they should, might as well give up?"

What's the litmus test for knowing for sure that your incel? Where's the line between "Didn't try hard enough" and "Have done all that they should, might as well give up?
When you see your normie friends consistently succeed while putting in half the effort.
I drew the line at 5 years of tindercelling with 0 matches and roughly 1000/500 cold/bar approaches.

What did you try? What's the litmus test for knowing for sure that your incel? Where's the line between "Didn't try hard enough" and "Have done all that they should, might as well give up?"
The thing is if you have to "try hard" at it you're an incel to begin with

This is a difficult concept for incels to grasp because they think it's what normies do. No. Not whatsoever.normies effortlessly get these things .

Until you tried out everything(surgery maxing and gym maxxing etc), you can't say you're incel unless you are physcially deformed or poor to afford any maxxing.

This is a difficult concept for incels to grasp because they think it's what normies do. No. Not whatsoever.normies effortlessly get these things .

Effortlessly? But normies disagree. Like Horgan, he says nothing comes "effortlessly" for the common man.

Effortlessly? But normies disagree. Like Horgan, he says nothing comes "effortlessly" for the common man.
Normies are a hivemind at a younger age. High school they don't have to try, even college to an extent

If you've done everything you possibly can without going into debt. Work out, clear skin, hairloss treatments, braces... you can get a whole new face if you have the money and just be a prettyboy if you have bad frame. I don't believe in moneymaxxing if you're a truecel, unless you're legit genius IQ, because no one will want to hire you on a basic level.

literally just waking up is all a good looking guy needs to do for pussy

if any man has to “try” to get laid he already fucked up and isnt sexually wanted by women.

normies go put of their way to seduce and wine and dine whores.
a chad literally just lives his life and girls will find a way to insert themselves on his cock

Normies say nothing comes effortlessly to appease women. Everything is effortless for normies

If you cant get laid through social circle youre incel.

Theses days cold approaching is almost like tinder.

I dont understand people here and on pua forums who even after puberty couldnt pull within their social circles trying cold approaching. All these guys who "ascended" through pua just went through puberty or were very very shy/stuttered/etc while being chadlite.

I imagine that a lot of autists here try it here because they never had a social circle

If you aren't getting IOI's or approached by women, then you are an incel.

If you are getting socially mogged to oblivion in any environment you're in, then you are incel.

If people don't want to be seen with you then you are incel.

Try approaching women when dealing with any of the above scenarios and you'll be rejected by all females.

One definition I have is if you make it through all 4 years of highschool.. surrounded 5 days a week, 6-7 hours a day, by young, fit, horny, single girls.. and you don't have sex once the entire way you are almost for sure an incel.

literally just waking up is all a good looking guy needs to do for pussy

if any man has to “try” to get laid he already fucked up and isnt sexually wanted by women.

normies go put of their way to seduce and wine and dine whores.
a chad literally just lives his life and girls will find a way to insert themselves on his cock

But if they seduce the women and succeed in having sex with them, are these normies still incel?

I mean I realize that I should try and sometimes when I am not active on the forum I start actually putting more effort into getting a gf and actually thinking I am a normie but I always get cucked so I guess I am a fucking incel, otherwise I do not know what am I doing wrong.

If you are getting socially mogged to oblivion in any environment you're in, then you are incel.

Try approaching women when dealing with any of the above scenarios and you'll be rejected by all females.

If you looksmaxx to a reasonable degree (shower, get into shape, clear up acne) and can't get any gf even when NTmaxxed then you're incel.

But most men aren't approached by women. Relationships tend to be initiated by the man approaching the woman.

But most men aren't approached by women. Relationships tend to be initiated by the man approaching the woman.
Yes but unless you are literally top 5% of men, women will require social proof. Aka insta/snapchat etc. This is under the assumption of a complete cold approach without any prior relations to the woman you are approaching. And tbh if you were the top 5%, women would definitely be approaching you or making it very obvious.

If it's women that you tend to be around at work or at school, once the social hierarchy is established, they will determine if you are worth it or not. That is of course if you pass the looks threshold. If you've been to college, high school, work, and females still don't give any IOI's or worse, they give IOD's it's over.

Approaching in situations like that is just shooting yourself in the foot and making things worse.