Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How hard is it to create an incel forum?

FuckTheFBI

FuckTheFBI

Ex JBW believer
★★★★★
This question came to mind and I wonder how hard is it to make an incel forum exactly? How do you not get the site shut down after all the wokefags keep raging about it and how much does it cost to run one?

its very hard. Almost as hard as not becoming incel anymore

Have no idea. But fucking stoked, that we have such people who are high-IQ enough to make this shit happen.

creating one is not particularly hard, especially if you use forum engines like Xenforo (the one .is uses).

Also, I suspect the domain .is was specifically chosen because it is the only top level domain that didn't request the site to be shut down / stop using it.

You have to have connections with the government so (((cloudflare))) doesn’t shut it down

You have to have connections with the government so (((cloudflare))) doesn’t shut it down
I mean Darth made his own forum and he had no glownigger connections, he is just another ER

You have to agree to let the feds have access to all user info and IPs and whatnot

It's almost a win-win - incels have a place that they can speak their minds somewhat freely, and the feds get user info so they can stop any potential ERs before they actually go ER

I mean Darth made his own forum and he had no glownigger connections
And you see just how quickly it got taken down

master lurking itt fix the images nigga

creating the forum isn't the difficult part, incel forums have very low standards compared to older forums

generally the sites have only a few boards, and a simple design

keeping it going is more difficult. since companies might be reluctant to host it and you might need alternative solutions. but even the kiwifarms survived, so I think it should be possible if you pay attention to which services have proved trustworthy on the anti-censorship front

there are a few incel forums, and ones like .club manage to keep going without too many difficulties. plus incel sites don't typically face much as much cendorship as the kiwifarms, and can even use some common services like cloudflare

even nathan larson's ring of pedocel websites did grnerally managd to stay up, until it was taken fown by internal conflicts with anothef incel

tl;dr creating the site isn't so difficult, finding members + keeping thr site going will be more of a hassle

damn i just googled him how tf have i never heard of this guy??
ikr he is a legend of the incelosphere

he is the michael jordan of incels

Moderating one is the difficult part

Creating forum is easy. Making people to join is hard