Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel HOW HARD IS IT FOR A FOID TO GIVE ME HER SEX???

lowz1r

lowz1r

I hate my life
★★★★★
ALL IT TAKES IS ONE FOID TO GIVE ME SEX AND I CAN STOP ROTTING HERE EVERY SINGLE NIGHT

HOLY FUCKING SHIT I HATE NIGGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I GO OUTSIDE (BIG MISTAKE I KNOW) AND I SEE ALL THESE CUMSKIN WHORES WITH BBC!!!! WHAT THE FUCK!!!

WOMEN JUST WANT BIG NIGGER COCK INSTEAD OF TAKING MY BEATEN UP INCEL COCK!

FUCKING HELL LIVING IN CANADA AS AN INCEL IS SO BRUTAL

IT IS ACTUALLY BEYOND OVER FOR CANADACELS I NEED TO GET THE FUCK OUT OF THIS SHITHOLE OF A COUNTRY

Very hard subhumans are revolting to women.

All it takes is one looksmatched woman to give you regular sex and love in a monogamous relationship. Would be easier for them to do than chase after chad, but they think they are too good for that. I hate that my female looksmatch is out living the best life while I rot

as hard as it is for u to eat glass.

All it takes is one looksmatched woman to give you regular sex and love in a monogamous relationship. Would be easier for them to do than chase after chad, but they think they are too good for that. I hate that my female looksmatch is out living the best life while I rot
this entire forum's looksmatches are in night clubs getting railed by chad and tyrone meanwhile we are on our incel night shifts browsing .is

this entire forum's looksmatches are in night clubs getting railed by chad and tyrone meanwhile we are on our incel night shifts browsing .is
I know. I hate it. The inequality is terrible and really pissing me the fuck off! :lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Easiest way that ive never tried because im too introverted is probably go to a Club and cold approch any girl that seems single.

Also you should lower your standards.

I DONT WANT A USED FOID!!!
Used foids are ok as long as they aren't legit prostitutes and having body counts of 100+ or some shit. I'd gladly be with a woman who had a couple relationships before me as long as she was loyal to me and loved me

Easiest way that ive never tried because im too introverted is probably go to a Club and cold approch any girl that seems single.

Also you should lower your standards.
nigga ive cold approached before and it worked about as well as i expected it to

and as for my standards:
- don't be a slut
- don't be a landwhale

bbcpill aint real JBW :soy:

nigga ive cold approached before and it worked about as well as i expected it to

and as for my standards:
- don't be a slut
- don't be a landwhale
Yeah dunno, ive no dating experiences so i have got no fucking clue how people find each other. Well 60% of relationships happen over SM and Dating Apps, but for these dating Apps you need to be a Gigachad, like anything Sub8 is just a no go, i know the dudes that are on there, tall, young, good looking, career driven, rich, social, gymmaxxed.

So its just SM I guess, but there you have an Army of Simps against you and I just dont Simp lol so over for that too.