Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel How hard is it being paki/Indian male ?

ericdraven10101999

ericdraven10101999

It Can’t Rain All The Time
-
The whole challenge is you have bad stereotypes and your challenging Tyrone’s and chads for foids so it’s over from birth. rarely see a chadpreet always a Tyrone.

@Chudpreet should asnswer this

The Indians here are probably the most normal.

Just imagine how deformed or non-NT you have to be if you're white and you still end up here.

In the West it’s a massive handicap. I would argue that besides abos (who exist in small numbers and only in Australia anyway) we have the lowest SMV.

The curry tax won’t affect you at all if you have a white-passing pheno, and it will effect you maybe a little if you can pass as black/latino/sand. Having pajeet pheno is FUCKED though.

Chadpreet-tier looks can overcome pajeet pheno, but as you said, Chadpreets are very rare. Curry physiology is so subhuman in a number of ways that I don’t even want to touch on it cause it would make this reply too long

To add on to our genetic subhumanity and horrible reputation, curry parents also suck dick too. Can’t catch a break anywhere, if you are a currycel your social life AND home life will most likely be shit

Last edited:
bad genetics
Both, and also poor psychological development as a result of overbearing, physically abusive third-worlder parenting

location based. curry/paki or whatever shitshin will rope in peak SMV eu countries, give it a few years of people literally depriving him of basic human dignity and rights only based on him being curry/paki, whatever shitskin variation he is, it's a death sentence and it's a life worse than being locked up (truly).

But if you live in a shithole it doesn't even matter.

In the West it’s a massive handicap. I would argue that besides abos (who exist in small numbers and only in Australia anyway) we have the lowest SMV.

The curry tax won’t affect you at all if you have a white-passing pheno, and it will effect you maybe a little if you can pass as black/latino/sand. Having pajeet pheno is FUCKED though.

Chadpreet-tier looks can overcome pajeet pheno, but as you said, Chadpreets are very rare. Curry physiology is so subhuman in a number of ways that I don’t even want to touch on it cause it would make this reply too long

To add on to our genetic subhumanity and horrible reputation, curry parents also suck dick too. Can’t catch a break anywhere, if you are a currycel your social life AND home life will most likely be shit
2 pakis married my sister and cousin. My sister thankfully got the taller one. He's 6'0

i am pretty sure being a paki is way better than being a curry
pakinstani men are a bit more handsome and less uglier than indians and they don't smell like utter shit
plus pakichads are way better looking than chudpreets
Paki Men Style
Paki Men Style
900+ Men's Hair ideas in 2023

chadpreets aren't that good looking at all, those people look more caucasian

Definitely, my sis and cousin married paki men. And tons of pakis get pussy in britain. Even Princess Diana was dating/fuckinf a paki surgeon before her death, and you can see how good she looked
pakinstani men are a bit more handsome and less uglier than indians and they don't smell like utter shit
Yesz because pakis have more Iranian blood and less abo blood.
Paki Men Style
Paki Men Style
900+ Men's Hair ideas in 2023's Hair ideas in 2023
holy fucking mog. That third one looks 100% white. Just be Aryan is law. My siater married a 6'1 paki.
Chadpreets often resemble pakis to begin with. It's the same people, hence why most chadpreets are from NW India

why is this forum redpilled MUH bad stereotypes.

THE REASON PAKI AND INDIAN MEN ARE INCEL

IS BECAUSE

THEY ARE

TURBOMANLETS

TURBOFRAMELETS

POOR

LOW T

UGLY

SHIT COLOURED SKIN

BLACK EYED

LOW CLASS

SMALL DICKS

NOT BECAUSE OF MUH STEREOTYPES

Paki Men Style
Paki Men Style

Muslim curries >>> Hindu curries. Muslims eat meat which gives them lot of protein and helps looks. Hindu vegans are the lowest of the low.

IS BECAUSE

THEY ARE

TURBOMANLETS

TURBOFRAMELETS

POOR

LOW T

UGLY

SHIT COLOURED SKIN

BLACK EYED

LOW CLASS

SMALL DICKS

Exactly. Black men are stereotyped way harder. They slay white pussy every day.

Both, and also poor psychological development as a result of overbearing, physically abusive third-worlder parenting
Staying away from other Curries has been very beneficial for my mental health.

Paki Men Style
Paki Men Style

Pakis ARE curries, curry = south asian. Also, while phenotypical differences do exist across the subcontinent, they are heavily overstated by copers

IS BECAUSE

THEY ARE

TURBOMANLETS

TURBOFRAMELETS

POOR

LOW T

UGLY

SHIT COLOURED SKIN

BLACK EYED

LOW CLASS

SMALL DICKS

It’s both, but yeah mainly genetics

Muslim curries >>> Hindu curries. Muslims eat meat which gives them lot of protein and helps looks. Hindu vegans are the lowest of the low.
Muslim curries also have more Iranian/arab/turk blood which helps

Exactly. Black men are stereotyped way harder. They slay white pussy every day.
Bantus are genetically superior to curries, but the stereotypes they face are different. Bantus are seen as violent, dumb, and animalistic (which attracts women). Curries on the other hand are seen as thoroughly repulsive

Bantus are genetically superior to curries, but the stereotypes they face are different. Bantus are seen as violent, dumb, and animalistic (which attracts women). Curries on the other hand are seen as thoroughly repulsive
Better to be feared than thought off as weak.

Ohhh damn Chinkjeet pheno has gotta be the worst one. Sorry man.
Loneliness hurts way less than all Northern Gangu niggers ruining curry reputation completely with their cow dung worship and rapes.

Only true for high-caste muslim curries. Not dalit converts

Yeah, bantus are hated while curries are mocked. Would rather be in the former category
It's the same fof Muslim curries jfl. Muslim curry men are hated yet Hindu women fuck them ovef cucked Hindu vegan jeets.

:cryfeels:

The whole challenge is you have bad stereotypes and your challenging Tyrone’s and chads for foids so it’s over from birth. rarely see a chadpreet always a Tyrone.
It all depends on the country you live in and how white your skin is.

are you denying this?
Dude of course I am. Who's a paki incel gonna thug in a framemaxxed heightmaxxed europe. What are you talking about man, where do you live

Last edited:
bro i see what you mean but the pakis you see are nowhere near on the spectrum be it autism or inceldom, those are fuckers literally, i'm talking .is user types, they're fucking rotting away over there bro nobody's thugmaxxing for pussy there although gotta admit with the amount of scum that came in there getting random roasted whore on your dick as a paki is inevitably gonna be easier