Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How hard does this guy mog you?

Babica Yaga

Babica Yaga

Untermensch genetic trash
★★★
Screenshot 20200809 014206 Tinder

Mogs me tbh

Not sure his height but he's around a 4 (skinmaxxing) and im a 2, he whitemogs me hard tho so 6 in asia

he looks like a frog lol

Mogs me because.. uh,... because he just does.

I think I mog him a little bit. My eye area is not that beta and I have better bone mass and proportions.

looks like tranny

Is he kpop filtermaxxing?

Hairmogs, youthmogs, skinmogs, jawmogs, chinmogs, earmogs, skullmogs me.

Hairmogs, youthmogs, skinmogs, jawmogs, chinmogs, earmogs, skullmogs me.
dude,He looks a fat kid.Does this guy really mog you? if so ,you must be 2/10

can't really tell from that photo, i think his skin is better than mine for sure though

I'm not that bloated and he uses filters I mog him

Hard to say because we don't know how he'd look like when he loses weight.

A bit more than 10 I guess. I regret it all.
should've saved saved the money and traveled to combo,thai,indo(sea).these whores would literally fuck anything that is from west.

should've saved saved the money and traveled to combo,thai,indo(sea).these whores would literally fuck anything that is from west.
It wouldn't be nearly enough. Everything I asted on prostitutes put together doesn't even reach the 1k reais mark which is something like 200 dollars, probably less atm.

It wouldn't be nearly enough. Everything I asted on prostitutes put together doesn't even reach the 1k reais mark which is something like 200 dollars, probably less atm.
200$ for 10 whores is cheap ngl.Btw, Is your name inspired by the philosopher mainlander?

Yes, prostitutes are pretty cheap here compare to other countries.

Yes, I was really into his writtings by the time I registered here.
You should've roped by now after reading his writings.He literally roped himself

You should've roped by now after reading his writings.He literally roped himself
Tbqh I couldn't bear to finish his book. Neither his nor Schopenhauer's. That shit is way too depressing and will make you rope indeed after a while.