Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel How hard do your siblings mog you?

Chuddington

Chuddington

Officer
★★★★
My brother had multiple girlfriends throughout high school and has had his current girlfriend for years now. My sister had her first child at 23. My other sister has an active social life with multiple friends.

I am only child

Not that hard. I would say mogs in almost all aspects, but only slightly. He got a gf

My siblings life-mogs me hard.

my brother is in the same boat as me, my sister mogs because female halo.

Both mog me as both brother and sister have partners, I'm just the deformed ugly guy so it never began for me.

My brother is a solid 8/10 facewise, he mogs most people I see in the streets, it's all good though I am happy only one of us is LDARing and stuck in inceldom he always have my back and try to encourage me.

im an only child, but one of my cousins has 4 kids and he is the same age as me

My older brother is no Chad by any means but definitely better looking and leads better life.

My brother moggs the fuck out of me. Genetic recombination is brutal.

Not sure if it counts since she is a female, but my sister has recently got a boyfriend and is bringing him here to fuck quite frequently. Not sure if I'm going to ever get used to hearing them.

I'm 3/10, so I can consider my 4/10 brother mogging me.

One of my sisters brutally mogs, she's 7/10, the other one used to be a solid 5/10, now she gained a lot of weight, plus age took a toll on her too, she's about 2/10 now.

Only childcel. I heard My cuck dad got vasectomy after me. He a good dad though.

ALL mog me

No.

Re: Wisconsin > California
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#182352506Sunday, January 24, 2016 7:34 PM CST
Very horrid comparison.Neither the housing prices of Wisconsin nor the climate of California can compare to the luxury of Sao Paulo, Brazil.

My brother is about 3 inches taller than me.

What a difference height makes.

He has had several girlfriends and recently had a woman talk about getting married to him.

he dosen’t mog me my brother is just ugly as me and has never had a gf
Have you introduced your brother to blackpill ideology or the incel community?

im 10 inches taller but fatter
still smarter despite the fact they went to college and i didn't

My siblings mog me se hard I can't think of the way to describe it.

I can only imagine if i had siblings, it would be the biggest mog documented on this planet considering i've got peak tier parents, both.

My sister's have had 0 problems finding relationships. They have both gotten boyfriends while being unemployed losers, one of them had a simp pay for her apartment.

Last edited:
My cousins mog me to oblivion, my uncle too.

he dosen’t mog me my brother is just ugly as me and has never had a gf
Why does everybody on this forum have an attractive brother?
My bro is experiencing just the same shitty life that you can expect as a subpar man. He might be even worse, because I try cheer him up and take him out for activities with me, so he has something to look back on, but he's fucking dead inside from years of wageslaving, gaming, nogf, no sex.
I think at some point, at least ideologically or spiritually, a person you know dies. When I was bluepilled, I sure was happier. Death doesn't even seem too far now; the thing that has assumed my body isn't really a person.

They mog me. They have had multiple gfs and have talked to me about their casual stuff. Even my cousins have had gfs and shit. It's brutal mang. I think I might be slightly higher iq (still :feelstastyman::feelstastyman:) or at least work ethic when it comes to normie stuff (schooling/job). It's all just so weird. I honestly believe it's because they personalitymaxxed since we look similiar tbh, but I don't know.

Well i have told my little brother he is ugly as hell and his only option in the future is to settle with a landwhale since he is no way ever going to get a becky or stacy with his looks and anti social behavior.

I also told him about the racepill

So far he has agreed with everything i have told him relating to the black pill.

But no i haven’t showed him any black pilled videos or showed him this site ”Yet”

but i will probably do it very soon once he is ready
The more incels that we create, the more power we will have

My cousins are hot as fuck :feelsohh:

I also have a 6’10 cousin in the NBA (his billed height is 6’9 though) :reeeeee:

My brother had multiple girlfriends throughout high school and has had his current girlfriend for years now. My sister had her first child at 23. My other sister has an active social life with multiple friends.
My sister isn't bald.

All 3 younger sisters MOG me because they are female; even the tranny one lifeMOGS me

6 inches of height differences, enough said.