Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

how gymcell train

• Thread starter Deleted member 10150
  • Start date
Deleted member 10150

Deleted member 10150

cRope
-
where and what kind of work out style you have

i use body weight and 2 dumbles 2x10kg or 1x16

body wheight pull ups push ups base excersice

and i take for now glutamine and creatine monoh

i rly like this cope when i was 15 yrs old to 21 , then depression kick in hard just start again

I just do something, I am not that invested into the gym anymore.

i think this i do and use is nothing but im blackpilled to death i now face is everything but i rly like natural opioids high and some incel brother wrote that creatine is good nootropic

now i pump my arms and showders and listen to my fav music :feelsahh:

I want to gymcel tbh but i don't think i can if i lift something a bit heavy my back starts to hurt a lot

I want to gymcel tbh but i don't think i can if i lift something a bit heavy my back starts to hurt a lot

no need to lift wheit objects , use your body do some push ups and streching read some back friendly exercises

no need to lift wheit objects , use your body do some push ups and streching read some back friendly exercises
yeah ur right if some day i get motivation i can do that. Sadly u can go gymmaxx doing only that tho

yeah ur right if some day i get motivation i can do that. Sadly u can go gymmaxx doing only that tho

i gymmaxx because i need to feel natural high and stop some pain in my body and i want to look not an easy targer and feel like one this is good cope if you dont every do it and delusion max that you will win MMA fight or fuck some foid because you are "huge"

Creatine is good but you need to take it daily otherwise it is useless.

i will do it daily at 10g dose its not espensive chemical i just find some discount from expensive brand