Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How good really are foids in reading your emotions?

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
I ask because I just went to the supermarket and as soon as I replied the cashier's "hallo" with also a "hallo", she stopped what she was doing halfway for a sec and looked at me with a forced smile, like she was thinking "my God, this guy is fucking depressed as hell". Since she was old and not fertile anymore it doesn't count anyway, unfertile women (children and grandmas) are usually nice since they don't get anywhere near the attention a fertile-aged woman gets.

Cope. She stopped because you are extremely ugly, not because you are depressing.

Cope. She stopped because you are extremely ugly, not because you are depressing.
But she had already seen me, and only when I said something she did that. It was not a natural smile out of sympathy, she stopped what she was doing halfway and did that.

In my experience we incels have this look of despair that is very recognizable... not all the time, but sometimes when I'm tired to keep up with the fake smile it will show through.

Foids are incredibly good at reading emotions. It's to their detriment.

In my experience they're not great. But I'm on the spectrum.

I don't know since i never interact with them

Female capacity of reading emitions are overrated, is just propagand that goes in the same way that "women are more emphatic etc".

In general women dont know how men REALLLY are, the only thing women know about men is how suck his dick and those things always. Out of sexuality field men are a misteru for women.

I think she saw you were depressed because you looked that way