Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How good looking do you have to be to get iois

Popbob

Popbob

Banned
-
because I never got any and I consider myself 5/10 but then again women rate you 2-3 points lower than you rate yourself

The only IOI is penis in vagina. I don't know how much times I gotta say this.

6.5 probably.

just shit yourself in the middle of the street, you will get more iois than you can handle

Normie tier is fine

Popbob said:
because I never got any and I consider myself 5/10 but then again women rate you 2-3 points lower than you rate yourself

6+  the higher your number the more you get.

Here in Spain you can be a 1/10 and women will still tell you something good every now and then, it's just part of the culture.

Just gotta be in the right place at the right time, really.

At least an 8/10 for true attraction

I rate myself 2/10, so that means femoids rate me -1/10?!?!? Hahahaha it's so fuarking overrrrrrrrrr.

a-virgin-nigger said:
The only IOI is penis in vagina. I don't know how much times I gotta say this.
That's really sad since you will miss cues in case a girl will find someone semi-attractive (mentalcells for example). Learning to read social interactions is important to getting laid (for looksmaxed ppl obviously, nobody will want to look at some hideous incel)