Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel How foids see 5'x" guys

anon

anon

babyfaced subhuman
★★★
This meme pic shows how foids imagine 6'0" - 6'1" and anything below that. This is reality. 5'11" is tiny to them, but 6'1" is huge. 5'9" is gigamanlet child tier.

RAPSjog

when you finally edited the meme pic in it still doesnt make sense, agreed that being under 6' sucks but thats a cherrypicked as fuck picture lol

The guy on the right is Hickok45. He reviews guns on youtube. He's 6'9" and on the left is his 6'10" son.

It's just a meme pic, but it perfectly represents what foids think of when you tell them to imagine a sub6'0" guy. These 5'11" vs 6'0" style memes are based on reality.
The "five foot" failo is real and it's brutal.

Last edited:
In person they cant tell the difference

In person they cant tell the difference
They can, but it's not as big of a difference as they think it is. 5'9" - 5'10" is average, but because of the "five foot" failo foids think it's gigamanlet tier. 5'11" is short to them even though it's hard to see a difference between 5'11" and 6'0" unless both guys are standing perfectly still next to each other.

Five foot-anything is manlet tier and people need to stop coping.

Last edited:
interesting looking at comments on these two i see many LOOK HOW TALL THEY ARE type comments and manlets crying in comments. isnt there a reddit about tall people problems riiiiiight yeah problems of people staring in awe of you.

interesting looking at comments on these two i see many LOOK HOW TALL THEY ARE type comments and manlets crying in comments. isnt there a reddit about tall people problems riiiiiight yeah problems of people staring in awe of you.
What I hate the most is coping manlets who say being above 6'x" is "freak tier." Often this "freak" cutoff is 6'3", 6'4", 6'5" and so on, but it's a pathetic cope.
They probably know some scrawny tall 15 year olds IRL who haven't even finished puberty so they "think" all tall men are lanky skinny freaks, but that's simply not the case. I rarely see a very tall guy who's insanely skinny/lanky or deformed-looking. If anything the tall guys I see have good frames and they absolutely mog everyone around them.

Ee16f5 5159826

The guy in the middle is 6'8".

Brutal over for manletcels