Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill How Foids Really Feel About Their Beta Orbiters (Blackpilled Moment in Kakegurui), Why Manga is the Most Blackpilled Media + Why I Will Never Be Wota

Do You Think Ai-chan Had The Same Reaction About Aitor After The Video That Yumemi Did In The Manga

• Yes. Ai-chan scrubbed her hands raw and poured alcohol all over herself after throwing up.

• No. Ai-chan is a genuine, sweet Idol girl who was happy to meet her fan.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Zesto

Zesto

Chair of the Beautification Committee
-
This is a long, interactive thread, so if you're not interested then just click on over to the next thread.

Once you're done reading, watch the video at the end and take the poll.

Lookism is pretty good, but manga will always be superior to manhwa. @Zyros

0f5bbc8aa04904257ac71623ab3d7715.jpeg

264334eed9038393e8afdcef0888abee.jpeg

3b7d00caf2c6c36ac224fdffd1ac9e59.jpeg

A6c488cf879f8c4bd7b749242e8ac5bf

53fd53418d031dbdaeb2c32bb6f5185b.jpeg

b7bf869cb13e1901d8d2af2382f2a045.jpeg

18b5a1a0017bd20d53cbddcf7f44afdd.jpeg

20ab11c7953ce2218284fb35a12b3fc5.jpeg

Here's the video (keep in mind the manga when you make your decision)

Credit to @Tension for the video and thread inspiration.

> 1:39

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

She probably feels a little bit sad for him tbh

in some of the doujins i read next few panels would be exposing the girl and getting gangraped by the fans ngl

good thing im done with that smut

That video in the end created a new feeling for me, I both felt sadness for someone and cringed at the same time, usually the cringe is accompanied by hatred for said person. This is why I've never been a "fan" of anything.

That video in the end created a new feeling for me, I both felt sadness for someone and cringed at the same time, usually the cringe is accompanied by hatred for said person. This is why I've never been a "fan" of anything.

Phone1

I would feel very empty inside if I were him.

Realizing Ai-chan just went to see him to virtue signal to western wotas.

I bet Ai-chan is the type of whore to take bikini shots and wear a bandage/underwear under her bikini to cover up her slit.

I could only support an idol that shows their slits in these publicity shots because you know they care about their fans.

https://incels.is/threads/never-sup...-bikini-shots-but-wont-show-their-slit.81219/

Omg

I consider mysel a tolerant guy, that tries to accept people how they really are. But this guy is off the chart. Even i am disgusted. He looks like a 8 year old girl. Even I would wash my hands if i touched him. Maybe all this soyness is contagious.

I mean, wtf is that. Imagine this guy living 20 years ago. He would be locked up in a institution

NoobSubs Kakegurui   Compulsive Gambler 03 1080p 8bit AACmp4 snapshot 0544 20181116 1

I need more people to come play my game.

anyone know if zesto actually went to Japan and ascended? @WØLF do u know?

Extremely pathetic. Wonder what he's doing nowadays
Very based bump
Tbh I have no idea what became of @Zesto but I wish I was on .is in 2018. He was one of the better OG users. Reminds me of an unscuffed, more blackpilled @shii410. Less of a simp too
He didn't ascend , but he had sex with a prostitute.
So he’s still incel? Jannies need to free him or riot

I am convinced he was just a troll to begin, I mean look at the kind of posts he makes, you can't take anyone like that seriously, was probably just some normie having fun

Very based bump

Tbh I have no idea what became of @Zesto but I wish I was on .is in 2018. He was one of the better OG users. Reminds me of an unscuffed, more blackpilled @shii410. Less of a simp too

So he’s still incel? Jannies need to free him or riot
Same , i wish i would have joined earlier

Zesto can be found on lookstheory .org , his username is mafia

Extremely pathetic. Wonder what he's doing nowadays
Lmao, I completely forgot about this video. A classic. Imagine what is going through the grandpa's head. This is my progeny, the future of my legacy

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back