Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill How foids indirectly reject guys

Clownworldcell

Clownworldcell

Recruit
★★★★★
It all counts as rejection when you become aware of it. Here’s the first example of indirect rejection I will share if I’m in a nightclub and try to say hi to foid and the foid ignores me she will ignore me because she will sense I’m only saying hi to her to get with her so her way of ignoring me is the hint of an instant indirect rejection.

Here’s the second example of how foids indirectly reject guys. When a guy want to chat with a foid and the foid is fast to come up with a lie as some form of indirect way of getting her self out of the chat with the guy she’s useing the lie as a hint that she doesn’t want to get with the guy here’s some examples of the lies they will use as indirect forms of rejection “ I gotta go now “ I have a boyfriend “

The third example of how a foid indirectly rejects a guy is brutal. Say for example a foid is dropping indirect hints that she likes a guy and the guy is too slow to pick up on the hints. When the foid gives up on dropping hints she does so to indirectly reject the guy to decide he’s automatically not good enough to get with her due to the way he failed to pick up on the hints. Social incompetence can send a guys chance with a foid out the window it’s heartbreaking.

Good post. When I try to make conversation with women and they aren't receptive, it is rejection alone without even needing to ask them out. Knowing when they are not into you BEFORE you bother to ask them out will save you so much pain. There was a single girl I knew locally, so I tried chatting her up, but she acted like I shouldn't be talking to her and gave one words answers and no interest in what I was talking about. I knew not to ask her out as I got indirectly rejected.

Also, missing hints is brutal. There was one time in my whole life a foid actually seemed interested in me. I was leaving the gym on my 18th birthday (my mind is already fucked from Asperger's and years of loneliness already at this point). The foid front desk worker told me happy birthday (they can see your age when they check you in), and she said it very enthusiastically and tried making conversation with me. She also told me in a really sweet tone to have a nice day before I left and smiled at me. This girl was a similar age to me and was even making eye contact with me. Fuck, every time I think of this I realize that my autist brain missed the cues and had no knowledge on how to further things along. I should have straight up asked for her number there! I probably could have got it because she seemed receptive. Fuck me for not bagging that one and for fumbling it totally. I sat in my car for 15 minutes afterwards and felt so sad because I knew I messed it up badly. My only chance at naturally getting a gf and I failed.

Am I coping here? Was this really hints? Or is this just wishful thinking?

Keep in mind, this was around a year and a half ago now. From rotting so much in that time and having brutal insomnia, plus a few chronic health issues, me looks are worse now than then. My face looks more aged, I have bad dark eye circles now, and just look more depressed overall. A foid will likely never have interest in me again, and it's over.

Good post. When I try to make conversation with women and they aren't receptive, it is rejection alone without even needing to ask them out. Knowing when they are not into you BEFORE you bother to ask them out will save you so much pain. There was a single girl I knew locally, so I tried chatting her up, but she acted like I shouldn't be talking to her and gave one words answers and no interest in what I was talking about. I knew not to ask her out as I got indirectly rejected.

Also, missing hints is brutal. There was one time in my whole life a foid actually seemed interested in me. I was leaving the gym on my 18th birthday (my mind is already fucked from Asperger's and years of loneliness already at this point). The foid front desk worker told me happy birthday (they can see your age when they check you in), and she said it very enthusiastically and tried making conversation with me. She also told me in a really sweet tone to have a nice day before I left and smiled at me. This girl was a similar age to me and was even making eye contact with me. Fuck, every time I think of this I realize that my autist brain missed the cues and had no knowledge on how to further things along. I should have straight up asked for her number there! I probably could have got it because she seemed receptive. Fuck me for not bagging that one and for fumbling it totally. I sat in my car for 15 minutes afterwards and felt so sad because I knew I messed it up badly. My only chance at naturally getting a gf and I failed.

Keep in mind, this was around a year and a half ago now. From rotting so much in that time and having brutal insomnia, plus a few chronic health issues, me looks are worse now than then. My face looks more aged, I have bad dark eye circles now, and just look more depressed overall. A foid will likely never have interest in me again, and it's over.
You approach w*men? Inhib mogs me. Everyone inhib mogs me :feelsbadman:

Low inhib mogs me for approaching foids. I could NEVER in a Billion years talk to a foid. Call me a low T soyboy but its true. I just cannot, idk what to talk about

You approach w*men? Inhib mogs me. Everyone inhib mogs me :feelsbadman:
I used to. I haven't really done it in like a year. Not talking about random women on the street like some PUA, but cashiers at stores and stuff of the like. I sometime try for basic conversation to see where it goes and if they are receptive. It never leads anywhere and they aren't interested in talking to me, but that's how I know where I stand. I never asked one out on a date because they are not receptive when I talk to them. If I knew what I know now that one time the gym front desk worker was nice to me, I would have asked for her number. I think it would have worked cause she seemed receptive. Every single other time I made conversation with foids, they were never receptive. I fear I lost the one chance I had. This gym worker girl also had her hair dyed a different color on each side, so she probably wanted attention. What if she actually wanted my attention? I'll never know and it eats away at me, because no other girl was even slightly interested.

Low inhib mogs me for approaching foids. I could NEVER in a Billion years talk to a foid. Call me a low T soyboy but its true. I just cannot, idk what to talk about
It's never with random women off the street. Usually with women I'm already having a basic interaction with, like a store clerk or something. I usually don't have much to say either, so usually resort to talking about my muscle car, our cabin or some shit, which of course, doesn't interest them

It's never with random women off the street. Usually with women I'm already having a basic interaction with, like a store clerk or something. I usually don't have much to say either, so usually resort to talking about my muscle car, our cabin or some shit, which of course, doesn't interest them
You can’t just randomly start talking about your car with a store clerk especially a female one what are you talking about man :feelskek:. It’s like you receive the receipt she says “have a nice day” and you say “hey did you know I own a muscle car” or what? Doesn’t work like that, especially if you are unattractive. Either way another proof you are most likely a failed normie, no aggression

You can’t just randomly start talking about your car with a store clerk especially a female one what are you talking about man :feelskek:. It’s like you receive the receipt she says “have a nice day” and you say “hey did you know I own a muscle car” or what? Doesn’t work like that, especially if you are unattractive. Either way another proof you are most likely a failed normie, no aggression
He does appear to be a failed normie except for the fact that he is non NT. I bet he mogs me and a lot of other users with his 6'0 height and normie tier face

I know, lol. It never works cause women hate car related stuff. Sometimes I do it just to piss them off knowing they can’t act like a bitch in return since they work a low status job. I often will mention them it if I just came back from a car show or something. I’ll say something like, “isn’t the weather nice today? I was just a a local car meet and had my 1971 Camaro there. The car is a super fun car with a 454 big block engine and 700R4 4 speed automatic transmission.” They don’t really have any interest, but they are obliged to tolerate it and be nice to me in return, so it’s fun to do.

One time after a joint surgery I had, I needed a lot of physical therapy, and the physical therapist was a 30 year old foid, kinda hot. I knew she had to be nice to me because she’s getting paid, so I literally talked about cars for an hour every time I was there. I could tell she wasn’t interested, but I didn’t stop. I kept taking about my muscle car, my tractors, my lifted truck, and anything else car related I was up to.

Seriously though, I’m way too autistic to find anything else to talk about. Other than the pain of inceldom, cars is all my spergy brain thinks about. Cars have been the main interest in life since I was 5.