Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal How foidlets ruin bloodlines

Well to shit on chad idk why a lot of them seem to want short toilets. if I was a tall chad I would find abnormally short women off putting I'd not go for giantesses but for breeding purposes at least 1-2 inches above average.

Would be nothing wrong with it, if it weren't for the fact that those short foids usually go for the tall men because of their extreme standards resulting in average height men who the new generation of foids is indifferent to if they don't have a good face; it would be just fine if foids standards and hypergamy wasn't so extreme, since an average height would be fine. :feelsclown:

Worst pairing of all time to be honest. I'd rather be a pedophile than to breed with foidlets.
This one makes me sad, he is nearly 2 feet taller
mqdefault.jpg

Short girls seem to be the most heightist more than average foids, so I think that the reason why so many super tall guys go for short girls is because its easy for them

Foidlets are the most easily available cumbuckets for tallfags.