Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel How feminism will be responsible for my suicide

• Thread starter SuicideIsTheOnlyWay
  • Start date
SuicideIsTheOnlyWay

SuicideIsTheOnlyWay

GOD'S OFFICIAL LAB RAT
★★★★
3 years ago I called a feminist a bitch, she was spitting on me because I had an altercation with her boyfriend.

As a result, I was arrested because here, where I live, if you verbally attack a woman, you're in jail and a criminal record for the rest of your life.

I didn't know that part that my life is ruined because of a damn feminist, so I tried to study and managed to pass as a federal judge in my country. result: I was prevented from taking office because of the feminist.

I'm going to kill myself because I tried, I studied a lot, but now my diploma is worthless, much less my approval in what could get me out of inceldom.

I'm a victim of the world. Life sucks in today's feminist world. I will commit suicide soon. it's the only way.

Marc Lepine went ER because his career was destroyed because of women (taking up his university seat)

3 years ago I called a feminist a bitch, she was spitting on me because I had an altercation with her boyfriend.

As a result, I was arrested because here, where I live, if you verbally attack a woman, you're in jail and a criminal record for the rest of your life.

I didn't know that part that my life is ruined because of a damn feminist, so I tried to study and managed to pass as a federal judge in my country. result: I was prevented from taking office because of the feminist.

I'm going to kill myself because I tried, I studied a lot, but now my diploma is worthless, much less my approval in what could get me out of inceldom.

I'm a victim of the world. Life sucks in today's feminist world. I will commit suicide soon. it's the only way.
Tragic, just go play Elden Ring. Though it's really not that serious it's just a job and a title.