Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over How females react to seeing me in public minding my own business

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
Fakecel if you can't relate to this

2a99090

PSA to all incels reading this: Pullling out your phone if you dont want to face some people in public is fucking gay ass gay.
Just look them in the eyes. they know we are ugly anyway. fuck this normie cope shit

PSA to all incels reading this: Pullling out your phone if you dont want to face some people in public is fucking gay ass gay.
Just look them in the eyes. they know we are ugly anyway. fuck this normie cope shit
I used to do this but realized it was pointless and retarded. Now I just stare at everyone without breaking eye contact

I used to do this but realized it was pointless and retarded. Now I just stare at everyone without breaking eye contact
NEVER show that you are afraid of them. They fear us more than we fear them. :reeeeee:

NEVER show that you are afraid of them. They fear us more than we fear them. :reeeeee:
The other day a bunch of uni normies got onto the bus, I was sitting in the back and they all went back there talking about muh parties, they were going to some other dorm to party and I didn't move at all, they stood over me expecting me to move when there's plenty of other room, I just stared at them back without saying a word. Felt really good, standing your ground and also spiting normshits simultaneously

The other day a bunch of uni normies got onto the bus, I was sitting in the back and they all went back there talking about muh parties, they were going to some other dorm to party and I didn't move at all, they stood over me expecting me to move when there's plenty of other room, I just stared at them back without saying a word. Felt really good, standing your ground and also spiting normshits simultaneously
Love it. Haircels unite. We look too old to take any shit from these crackheads

Love it. Haircels unite. We look too old to take any shit from these crackheads
I was born with a terrible 45 year old man's hairline, it never began for me. Have looked old from the start.

True, if they stare at me I push them to the ground and curb stomp them, kidding btw (by the way )

I was born with a terrible 45 year old man's hairline, it never began for me. Have looked old from the start.
I was born with legit NW2. Have been NW3 since Im around 16 and now at 22 its close to NW4. Just hope that I can afford a transplant soon.

I was born with legit NW2. Have been NW3 since Im around 16 and now at 22 its close to NW4. Just hope that I can afford a transplant soon.
Why not try fin

As soon as I start balding I'll take it, which is anyday now. Though I've always considered a transplant to correct my terrible natural hairline though they're often botched

Why not try fin

As soon as I start balding I'll take it, which is anyday now. Though I've always considered a transplant to correct my terrible natural hairline though they're often botched
I did fin for 5 months. I bought 5mg pills off the darknet and cut them into pieces to take ~1mg a day. I know you have to take it constantly but I at least didnt want to ruin my dick forever

I did fin for 5 months. I bought 5mg pills off the darknet and cut them into pieces to take ~1mg a day. I know you have to take it constantly but I at least didnt want to ruin my dick forever
The dead dick is very rare side effect

Why buy it off the dark web though lol

Women don't even look at me. I'm ghost. I'm mr invisible

The dead dick is very rare side effect

Why buy it off the dark web though lol
You need a prescription where I live and the fin from the chinese websites was twice the price. NEETcel here

She should be jailed

I get 3 reactions or lack of.. 1 They either dont see me and im invisible. 2 they scowl or give dirty looks, or 3 they laugh. And its all because im apparently a bad person and they can ''sense my misogyny'' what a load of crap. If i looked good they'd be friendly or nice

"Can you here me now?"

I love my telephone