Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill How female bosses promote Chads and discriminate against incels (especially ethnicels)

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/AsianMasculinity/comments/k7i56z/i_used_to_not_care_about_prejudice_against_us_in/

So now, we have our end of year reviews. Most project leads give us good reviews and say they love working with us. In comes the Italian lady, you won't believe what happens.

So the white guy who got her shitty projects? She is going to bat for him, saying how talented he is despite having a "tough industry" overall to work in. The guy barely did shit to get projects and had some handed to him. Other project leads picked up on this and knew it was bullshit. She even went as far as to say that he would do excellent in a role that he would be promoted for.

I got a somewhat average review from her but she said that I can do with being "more personable" and "less uptight".

The Indian guy? He got dinged for being "unprofessional" and at times "tough to work with". He was the hardest worker and objectively gave her the best shit, she worked it in the end because it was good stuff, but man did she throw him under the bus hard.

:lul: :feelsclown:

Women in the workplace ruin everything

At least the story had a happy ending

If there was ever a reason to hate women as an unattractive guy and oppose them being in the workplace stories like this are the reason.

The people on that sub are coping hardcore if they think wearing cologne (lol) and dressing good can help avoid these kinds of things entirely.

Last edited:
Maybe karma is real though.

A year later, we get a new VP who is this charismatic Jewish guy, he saw through the shit and cut her industries in half to where she had just as much as everyone else instead of having a lot more. Italian lady was not happy about this and complained very often.

The white guy who she was going out to bat for and maybe even fucking because he looked like a carbon copy of her husband? He has an abysmal performance and other project leads are calling him lazy, a few months down the road they let him go.

The Indian guy? He gets promoted twice and never works with the lady again. I get promoted once.

In that following year, the project leads we were supporting were at the top in regards to performance and Italian lady down near the bottom. She then comes to the Indian guy to almost beg him to take her work and support her, tries to sell him on the idea, he turns her down. She then comes to me and this other Jewish kid, we both turn down the chance to work with her.
LARP

Yes... It is natural... If you are a chad working at Mc donalds they don't want you...
So what they use to do was to sleep with people to get promotions in the work place and now they are at high enough position they want guys rich good looking guys that have a blue pill mind set around them at all times.

They want options... for them and the other women they like...
The queen bee looks after the workers from time to time