Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How far would you drive for a blow job?

• Thread starter Deleted member 6599
  • Start date
Deleted member 6599

Deleted member 6599

PS4 Mentalcel
-
25km
35km
100km
200000km
SEAkm

to ur moms house lol

I would get bored after a while and end up fucking the exhaust pipe

3,5 light years.

This question makes no sense.

You know driving costs money right? And money can be used to buy other goods and services, such as blowjobs from prostitutes. So why not use the money you'd spend on driving to get a blowjob?

This question makes no sense.

You know driving costs money right? And money can be used to buy other goods and services, such as blowjobs from prostitutes. So why not use the money you'd spend on driving to get a blowjob?
Chadfish theory fuel...

I drove 380km to get rejected tbh..

i would walk 500 miles and i would walk 500 more just to be the man who walked 1000 miles to get a blowjob

not going anywhere because I'm not giving that whore power over me just because shes a girl, she has to come to me

My oneities is 0.0001 next door. It's made me sick for 3 years
My oneities is 0.0001 next door. It's made me sick for 3 years
Beat her, Kiss hER, beat her again, slap hear, hit hER, give hER some flowers and chocolats, then slap hER again and repeat Till she become your slave

Beat her, Kiss hER, beat her again, slap hear, hit hER, give hER some flowers and chocolats, then slap hER again and repeat Till she become your slave
I have fantasy

it doesnt matter I can go so far

Chad Tinder matches blowing up

Guess I misread the question. I’m saying I wouldn’t be willing to drive very far for one, not that I have a choice in the first place.

Guess I misread the question. I’m saying I wouldn’t be willing to drive very far for one, not that I have a choice in the first place.
Sorry bro, it's a bait question.
It's just fun to pretend it would ever happen....

let FFXIcel's mom blow you theory

15768.jpg