Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting How far on the autism spectrum am i?

Rot&Repeat

Rot&Repeat

Always Tired
★★★★★
First of all i was on my daily nightwalks. I was listening to music as i always do and doing my hand movements in my constant imaginary scenarios. Then a fat woman kinda spotted me pacing fast with my head down doing my fucking retarded moves with my hand, then she got all surprised and looked a bit scared. After that it kinda put into perspective how truly fucked i am. What im doing isnt fucking normal. Im living my life in my fucking head.

And on the hand movements, i can do a hand motion for every action in my head. It all happens by instinct at this point. I dont have to think what position to put my hands in, it just snaps into place with ease. Ive done it so long that its all normal to me. The pacing, hand movements, little murmurs i do, heavy breathing in certain moments in my scenarios. I have to be atleast an aspie. I also fit the other aspie traits like inability to empathize with people irl, obscure interests, bad socialization, sticking to rigid routines and repetetive actions. Im fucked

I think that’s kinda normal to do weird things if you grow up and spend so much time alone. You could make yourself get out of those habits but what’s the point? Normies will always look down on you

The more aspie as an inkler, the better :feelsLightsaber:

Reminds me of the time I was doing a nightwalk early at around 9:00PM in the winter months. Was talking to my imaginary anime friends, making anime sounds and such while staring at the ground and keeping a relatively fast pace. I didn't even realize that a father and his two kids were coming in my direction. Too late. Before I knew it, he was like 10ft away, and he was shielding his children from what I must imagine was a paranoid schizophrenic or drug addict speed walking and on a mission. I was too embarrassed, I just pretended I was talking on a phone with headphones. But I didn't even have ear buds or anything. I've never had a conversation on mobile phone that wasn't a telemarketer, so I just don't use a phone anymore.

Edit: I rarely nightwalk before 1AM now because of it. Suggest you do the same.

Last edited:
I don't think you are autistic. Just lonely.

I have autism as well, diagnosed, and I do most of the things you list here. I’m a fucking weirdo tbh, do weird movements, walk fast, talk and whisper to myself, obsessive interests, crap at socializarion. It sounds to me like you could have it, but pray you don’t.. autism is hell

Reminds me of the time I was doing a nightwalk early at around 9:00PM in the winter months. Was talking to my imaginary anime friends, making anime sounds and such while staring at the ground and keeping a relatively fast pace. I didn't even realize that a father and his two kids were coming in my direction. Too late. Before I knew it, he was like 10ft away, and he was shielding his children from what I must imagine was a paranoid schizophrenic or drug addict speed walking and on a mission. I was too embarrassed, I just pretended I was talking on a phone with headphones. But I didn't even have ear buds or anything. I've never had a conversation on mobile phone that wasn't a telemarketer, so I just don't use a phone anymore.

I completely understand every part of what you wrote. And on the subject of phones, i legit dont talk to anyone. Not like i even have anyone except family to talk to either way. Talking on the phone and even texting is insanely mentally draining. I just want to go back to what ever thing i was doing instead of having a forced conversation cause thats what all conservations are to me. No one talks about my interests, they all just want to speak about what they want to say and hear my opinions on their subjects. No one every carries on from my talking points ever. All they do is change the subject. Plus a lot of texting is pointless. Its tiring to type out fucking stories. Texting should be for quick messages with limited responses instead of nonstop drivel. I even got tired typing this shit out

Have you ever attended Minecon? If no, then you're probably not that autistic.

No you‘re pretty neurotypical as far as I can tell

I have autism as well, diagnosed, and I do most of the things you list here. I’m a fucking weirdo tbh, do weird movements, walk fast, talk and whisper to myself, obsessive interests, crap at socializarion. It sounds to me like you could have it, but pray you don’t.. autism is hell
Same dude, combined with an ugly face this shit is hell. I have ADD as well so no energy to be productive. I’d die a slow death as a homeless drunk if it wasn’t for my parents.

Last edited:
What no pussy does to a mf

bro, keep living in your head , fuck what they think or what you think they think .
Just ignore them .

They will never be your friend , they will never love you , so who cares .

Let go , be as autistic as you want , scream it out into the world , nobody cares , just have fun .

Keep daydreaming , keep being weird , keep living in side your own world cause it is far superior to reality , trust me .

I Walk very slow instead and Just focus on My self

Everyone speeds trough this Shit Like their Missing Out or some Shit

Reminder: There is nothing to Miss Out in a shithole , fucking monkeys

bro, keep living in your head , fuck what they think or what you think they think .
Just ignore them .

They will never be your friend , they will never love you , so who cares .

Let go , be as autistic as you want , scream it out into the world , nobody cares , just have fun .

Keep daydreaming , keep being weird , keep living in side your own world cause it is far superior to reality , trust me .
Based

I completely understand every part of what you wrote. And on the subject of phones, i legit dont talk to anyone. Not like i even have anyone except family to talk to either way. Talking on the phone and even texting is insanely mentally draining. I just want to go back to what ever thing i was doing instead of having a forced conversation cause thats what all conservations are to me. No one talks about my interests, they all just want to speak about what they want to say and hear my opinions on their subjects. No one every carries on from my talking points ever. All they do is change the subject. Plus a lot of texting is pointless. Its tiring to type out fucking stories. Texting should be for quick messages with limited responses instead of nonstop drivel. I even got tired typing this shit out

This is an amazing story

This is an amazing story
I didn't mean to steal @Rot&Repeat's thunder. I think he has a more varied and abstract form of expression. If I'm not mistaken, it's like he's manifesting certain thought patterns, conjuring them from the void with his hands. Me, I'm just talking with my anime frenz. It's an old habit I picked up from elementary school when I had to hide in between the bike racks at lunch time and I learned to play with rocks to keep me company. The hand sized rocks were like toy action figures and I gave them names and went on adventures with them.

I didn't mean to steal @Rot&Repeat's thunder. I think he has a more varied and abstract form of expression. If I'm not mistaken, it's like he's manifesting certain thought patterns, conjuring them from the void with his hands. Me, I'm just talking with my anime frenz. It's an old habit I picked up from elementary school when I had to hide in between the bike racks at lunch time and I learned to play with rocks to keep me company. The hand sized rocks were like toy action figures and I gave them names and went on adventures with them.
Lol. Normies will never tell you these kind of stories. :feelsokman: When I was young and playing with my brother we had all kinds of toys/figures and we built stories around them and we could play all day telling stories and creating universes. We got told once that we "live in our own little fantasy world". Normies just don't know how to have fun.