Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How exciting is life as a foid?

jerrycan dan

jerrycan dan

autistic retard
-
I'm on a bench as I begin this post, waiting for a bus, and there are two rice calculators engaging in a PDA less than two metres away from me. I am completely invisible of course, in part admittedly because I am sitting behind them, and the chang next to me is tall with prettyboy lite facial structure so he mogs me into oblivion, but it is interesting to watch the foid.

She has a 5 head, a vietnamese rice cake looking moon face and the body of a 12 year old. Obviously she snagged him thanks to hypergamy and him being more than 7 inches taller than her, but the lack of effort she puts into the PDA is impressive. People talk about starfish sex, but this noodlewhore is starfish cuddling. She is literally standing there and making a high pitched happy noise every 20 seconds or so while changlite brushes her hair, grabs her and looks her in the eye up close.

As they got on the bus she didn't even look at him, she just looked forward. I've read blogposts of women bitching and crying because Chad won't humour them 16 hoursa day while whispering that he loves then seductively into their ears, but isn't the meme of women not showing affection actually more true? How much affection do women give 90 percent of men even when they let them bone her? Forget starfish sex completely, foids are for the most part human starfish. Women have grown accustomed to and have probably evolved in response to spending a lot of their waking lives being showered free love and shiny things by everyone, just because they have a portable meat toilet between their thighs.

Shouldn't life in theory be really exciting for women compared to men? Even if it's less pronounced because women know nothing else, the fact that sub 5 men increasingly have the same social lives as geriatric nursing home residents with colostomy bags as soon as they graduate high school must mean that foids do subjectively experience less suffering and loneliness. How exciting as life as a woman? They seem genuinely enthusiastic about retarded foid things like travelling, finding themselves or knowing who fucked Chad last week in a way that a child or a dog would be. How much of a paradise is tutorial island?

More exciting

It's like a double-edged sword. The more degenerate exciting stuff a foid does, the more fallout she may suffer later in life (provided they have no back-up plan).

In theory it should be more exciting for men. We should be out adventuring, pioneering, hunting, and bonding with other men and animals while the women stay in the village doing pottery and making makeup out of mud.
But yes in contemporary society it's better for foids, they have a fun life while we are increasingly forced to ldar, smoke dope, play video games, wageslave, and generally cope ourselves to death.

They all gonna end up in the hedonistic treadmill someday.

It's like a double-edged sword. The more degenerate exciting stuff a foid does, the more fallout she may suffer later in life (provided they have no back-up plan).
:redpill:tbh

It depends on the foid, some live exiciting lives other don’t

It depends on the foid, some live exiciting lives other don’t

I agree. I think it depends on how much social media they use. If they are constantly on their phone they probably have the most exiting Chad harem life, full of friends, prosperity, and power.

I'd imagine they live as narcissists trying to constantly fill the void. The void can only be filled by chads sperm

I agree. I think it depends on how much social media they use. If they are constantly on their phone they probably have the most exiting Chad harem life, full of friends, prosperity, and power.
Social media isn’t as exciting as you think. I didn’t have any success on there but generally social media is pretty much just real life with people acting a bit more uppity and self righteous. Of course virtue signaling also works its way in there as well along with e-activism

Social media isn’t as exciting as you think. I didn’t have any success on there but generally social media is pretty much just real life with people acting a bit more uppity and self righteous. Of course virtue signaling also works its way in there as well along with e-activism

Nothing is ever about fun or fulfillment with foids. It's all about power. No foid with 1 million Instagram followers is jealous of some cunt with 2 kids, nice home, and stable marriage.

Exciting because brainless

Nothing is ever about fun or fulfillment with foids. It's all about power. No foid with 1 million Instagram followers is jealous of some cunt with 2 kids, nice home, and stable marriage.
If I had 1 million followers I imagine that I wouldn’t be jealous of such a life either. If life is pretty much over once you start working, then by the time you have 2 kids the credits are about to start rolling