Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How exactly does one acquire or construct a lethal injection?

NuclearCel

NuclearCel

Ugly - Balding - Dwarflet - Poor - Curry Janitor
★★★★
I have been very interested in this for a while now. Are there any places you can buy one? If i am in the west, where would one buy a lethal injects or find materials to make a syringe and the injection compound?

Does anyone have any idea about this or can they direct me to the proper resources?

for lethal injection i think they inject high doses sodium, then potassium and something else into your heart. so its probably accessible if you buy like massive jugs or some shit

im just assuming this btw....

They use massive of amounts of potassium chloride, which is the actual "lethal" part of the injection which makes the heart stop. The rest is only to prevent struggling and pain. For a DIY, I'd recommend injecting some heroin, and fastening a chloroform soaked rag on your face before injecting the potassium, because it supposedly burns like fuck when you inject it.
If I had to pic a suicide method in general however, I wouldn't use injections.
Drop hanging (Not hanging) or synthesizing a sizable amount (few kg) of gunpowder or other explosives and detonating it right against my head sounds far more reliable.

Last edited:
for lethal injection i think they inject high doses sodium, then potassium and something else into your heart. so its probably accessible if you buy like massive jugs or some shit

im just assuming this btw....
They use massive of amounts of potassium chloride, which is the actual "lethal" part of the injection which makes the heart stop. The rest is only to prevent struggling and pain. For a DIY, I'd recommend injecting some heroin, and fastening a chloroform soaked rag on your face before injecting the potassium, because it supposedly burns like fuck when you inject it.
If I had to pic a suicide method in general however, I wouldn't use injections.
Drop hanging (Not hanging) or synthesizing a sizable amount (few kg) of gunpowder or other explosives and detonating it right against my head sounds far more reliable.

Thanks. Good to know.

Just exit bro

just exit bro

Great events are coming soon. Don't rope.