Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy How ER blackpilled me. How I was made fun of for NOT being an incel.

FutureHallOfHanger

FutureHallOfHanger

Recruit
★★★★
When ER went postal i remember it because that day the edgy normeries SYMPATHIZED with him. I was part of facebook groups full of those edgy young adults, it was 2014 so most of the people were late teens early alts, most had that "alt girl" or "emo" or "egirl/eboy" look, skype was a thing, ect.
Well when ER killed those people, those alt kids were actually MORUNING HIM.
They sympathized with the whole "lonely guy kills people" shit and this was only right before incels were main stream. On one of the facebook posts I commented "so wait, he killed a bunch of people at his college because he couldn't get laid? that's kind of pathetic to go killing random people" and i got BULLIED AND DRAGGED FOR IT BY EBOYS AND ALT GIRLS. I, literally, no fucking joke, was called ugly multiple times, Had my profile picture reposted in the comments section for people to mock and laugh at. and NOT by incels but by faggy edgy alt boys and the girls that simped for them.

The funny thing is, i know for a 100% fact most if not all those people, all these years later are probably more than likely, anti incel, super left wing liberal, feminist, ect and even trannys. These actual fucking NPCs are the worst people, I've always HAD strong convictions, honor and self awareness. Yet these people NEVER did and only now try to make up for it now because you know, you gotta pretend be be liberal and leftie in order to get laid and not get canceled on social media or whatever the fuck. Years later i still remember their names, too bad their just generic mutt names and generic white girl names. Pieces of shit.

As i said these NPCS never had honor, they never had convictions or real opinions, they never had self awareness yet the world gives them the halo effect.

99% of people on this planet have no conviction or principles. They just follow whichever trend and movement that comes along. They're all conformists.

99% of people on this planet have no conviction or principles. They just follow whichever trend and movement that comes along. They're all conformists.
People like that need reality checks. Reality checks being beaten bloody and left face down on the side walk.

ER giga chang :dafuckfeels:

When ER went postal i remember it because that day the edgy normeries SYMPATHIZED with him.
:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy: soy fag, yeah keep insulting ER and catering to normies that want us dead

When ER went postal i remember it because that day the edgy normeries SYMPATHIZED with him. I was part of facebook groups full of those edgy young adults, it was 2014 so most of the people were late teens early alts, most had that "alt girl" or "emo" or "egirl/eboy" look, skype was a thing, ect.
Well when ER killed those people, those alt kids were actually MORUNING HIM.
Translation: "I don't understand what virtue signally is"