Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How easy would gas poisoning be?

SubhumanGamer

SubhumanGamer

Coffee, God, and Cigarettes.
★★★★★
I have a gas stove top. I have a time frame of solitude.

How quick would it be to die from something like that?
Is it painful?

Death from carbon monoxide poisoning due to a gas stove is not typically characterized by being painful. The discomfort from initial symptoms like headache and chest pain can be quite significant, but unconsciousness caused by it is relatively quick, potentially minimizing suffering.

I would say throwing yourself off a building is often a faster method (If the height is optimal)

I would say throwing yourself off a building is often a faster method (If the height is optimal)
Ehhhhh the only thing I can jump from is a bridge into a shallow river, not keen in becoming fish food.

Also if someone finds you, the risks of surviving are pretty high. And the consequences are kind of painful. I don't think it's the best way to, like the faggots on youtube say, unsubscribe from life. (Feds, I'm not encouraging someone to kill themselves, it's just an analysis of a hypothetical situation.) :feelsYall:

idk i never died

Also if someone finds you, the risks of surviving are pretty high. And the consequences are kind of painful. I don't think it's the best way to, like the faggots on youtube say, unsubscribe from life. (Feds, I'm not encouraging someone to kill themselves, it's just an analysis of a hypothetical situation.) :feelsYall:
How would you ensure you land on your head? If you dive headfirst, your body could uncontrollably flip midair right

Do it while you're sleeping.

One spark and the whole house blows up, possible killing your parents and neighbor's. MY dad used to drive by a house on his way to work, and one time, the house was no longer there, and rubble was scattered hundreds of feet away, and the neighboring houses were decimated. That's what gas leaks can cause

One spark and the whole house blows up, possible killing your parents and neighbor's. MY dad used to drive by a house on his way to work, and one time, the house was no longer there, and rubble was scattered hundreds of feet away, and the neighboring houses were decimated. That's what gas leaks can cause
I live next to chinks and homeless plus my mother would be outta the house. I'm undecided.

Could be cool to decimate a block

I live next to chinks and homeless plus my mother would be outta the house. I'm undecided.

Could be cool to decimate a block
But also remember that this method can injure you badly without killing you. If I was ever gonna kill myself, I'd just shoot myself in the head. Almost 100% sucess rate, plus no risk of injuring someone innocent

How would you ensure you land on your head? If you dive headfirst, your body could uncontrollably flip midair right
This is why i said "(If the height is optimal)", if it is, no matter how or when you land you are guaranteed to die. Perhaps some initial pain but it would only last seconds.

This is why i said "(If the height is optimal)", if it is, no matter how or when you land you are guaranteed to die. Perhaps some initial pain but it would only last seconds.
Really wish I had tall buildings near me

I have plenty around me. Just wondering how I'd get on the roof
Practice lock picking I guess? Or get a master key set and try them at local businesses