Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How easy is it to traumatize a person?

Limitcel

Limitcel

Phd in teethrotting
And is it something that will torment you your whole life?

Should parents be strict with their children or not

:feelsping: :feelsping: :feelsping: :feelsping: fucking kill me jno=:feelsping:

its extremely easy to traumatize foids.
especially now because they've been brainwashed by kikes, foids and fags to be fucking scared of everything.

traumatizing a person happens through years of abuse. You may suffer one very bad memory during your childhood but it won't impact you as much as being abused every single day.

Its pretty easy. Just approach a foid on the street

It depends on the person. Some people go trough hell and back and remained unbothered. Most of us are not so lucky, and even some off hand comment can really hurt. I still think about some things my parents and "friends" said to me.

I don't know about being strict, i guess it depends on what do you mean by strict

Dunno, I guess torturing someone for a few hours would be enough. I know I wouldn’t be the same after getting waterboarded and beaten to the point of near death

It depends on the person. Some people go trough hell and back and remained unbothered. Most of us are not so lucky, and even some off hand comment can really hurt. I still think about some things my parents and "friends" said to me.
They definitely aren't unbothered they're just better at coping

traumatizing a person happens through years of abuse. You may suffer one very bad memory during your childhood but it won't impact you as much as being abused every single day.

It's extremely easy to get traumatized especially if you live in the west and you've never experienced any screwed up shit before

Send them skibidi toilet creepypastas

Actually it is rather easy to traumatize a child. Many parents do it on "accident." For the abusive parents its a regular sunday, for the child its the day that started to cause lifelong problems.

It depends, this is something very relative. But it is certain that the actions of words cause the destruction of a world (a person), words can destroy, and everyone is sincere, even liars, because they have sparks of truth.Behavioral actions directed at other people are also a way of expressing yourself, whether for good or for bad. It can also destroy.

It's easy, because everyone is born with a tendency to deviate, even more normies. And even if it was something said unintentionally, it was still enough. Even more so when a world is destroyed that was born outside the standards accepted as “human” in the eyes of humanity itself, such as the lack of extreme beauty.

Last edited:
easy you can traumatize a foid by looking at her

years later she will still remember it and call herself a rape victim bc of it

Parents have all the control over their child. They can mould you into WHATEVER they want. This is why it’s over if you’re born to bad parents

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back