Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How easy is it to get neetbuxx in the US?

• Thread starter Deleted member 22761
  • Start date
Deleted member 22761

Deleted member 22761

Self-banned
-
In the EU it's really easy to live without working but how about america? Do you really have to work in order to not die? Can you get any gov buxx without being disabled or elderly?

you have to wage slave to get benefits in the US. iicrc the only NEETbux you can get are SSi/ssd

If you don't work, you don' eat (except women) :soy:

Thats fucking horrible i feel sorry for all usacels
there's some exploits or tricks you can do to get some type of free help but those are exclusive for foids with children. The best men can get if they are alone is share a room in a homeless shelter with another dude or even a group of dudes and this shit is small af like a prison almost

Inherit a bunch of stuff to rent.

I don't see homeless people on the streets in Swedistan, but in the US that's fairly common so i suppose it's harder to get neetbux in the US.

foids where i live have kids just for neetbux jfl kill me
Would it be possible to fake having a child as an incel neet? Like just forge some paperwork and collect free buxx

I don't see homeless people on the streets in Swedistan, but in the US that's fairly common so i suppose it's harder to get neetbux in the US.
Welcome to Ca where ALL homeless are mentally damaged by drugs and alcohol and just want to speed up dying.

Would it be possible to fake having a child as an incel neet? Like just forge some paperwork and collect free buxx
No, but you could collaborate with family members to make some sort of faux domestic violence case and get free housing out of it. niggers do it all the time in my state.
Welcome to Ca where ALL homeless are mentally damaged by drugs and alcohol and just want to speed up dying.
They also want to jump you and slit your neck for looking at them wrong

They also want to jump you and slit your neck for looking at them wrong
THIS
JFL never relax around other species that act emotional AKA MENTALLY UNSTABLE HOMELESS PEOPLE & DOGS
I fucking HATE MUTTS:feelsdevil:

not related but australian femoids are getting 3k each if they lost a job

and men are not getting anything

:feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

not related but australian femoids are getting 3k each if they lost a job

and men are not getting anything

:feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:
Is there a thread on this? Jesus.

If you don't work, you don' eat (except women) :soy:
That is true, but they aren't getting it from the government if they don't have kids.

The US had no welfare for single able-bodied people, and that's fantastic. My taxes already go to propping up single moms and maintaining the worldwide American empire of faggotry. The last thing I want to to also support people that are capable of taking care of themselves.

Pitbulls are the niggers of dogs tbh
Not all Pitbulls and NIggers attack for no reason. Just enough to make others feel uneasy in their presence. :feelshaha:
NEVER RELAX AROUND ________:feelsdevil:

Is there a thread on this? Jesus.
i dont remember where i saw it but apparently femoids who lost their jobs because of chad-19 will get something like 3k$

i don't think there's a lot of aussie cunts here so there's no thread on it

Like life in general, easy for foids and chads (if they thug max and knock her up) but incels have to stemwage.

i dont remember where i saw it but apparently femoids who lost their jobs because of chad-19 will get something like 3k$

i don't think there's a lot of aussie cunts here so there's no thread on it
This is the first time I heard about this, but I'm not an aussie.