Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How easy is it to get laid at college frat parties?

NegroKing

NegroKing

Mobster
-
I hear people saying this sometimes. Yet a lot of incels are in college. How is it possible?

They either don't attend parties or are really ugly.

Frat parties are nothing like how they're depicted in Hollywood movies. 99 percent of frat parties are sausage fests with just a bunch of dudes drinking and the few girls that are there are taken.

Incels don’t get laid anywhere

I can think of at least 3 truecel fratboys I've known.

Ryo_Hazuki said:
Frat parties are nothing like how they're depicted in Hollywood movies.  99 percent of frat parties are sausage fests with just a bunch of dudes drinking and the few girls that are there are taken.

College is generally far more depressing and stressful than depicted in cheerful 90s Hollywood movies with a bubblegum- punk soundtrack.

Ryo_Hazuki said:
I can think of at least 3 truecel fratboys I've known.

See I'm average looking but ethnic. I really wonder if I screwed up by not going to a big uni where I could attend such parties. Maybe I wouldn't be incel.

NegroKing said:
See I'm average looking but ethnic. I really wonder if I screwed up by not going to a big uni where I could attend such parties. Maybe I wouldn't be incel.

While I've never been in a frat, or even attended college, I've known frat boys who have invited me to their parties. They're (usually) not that exclusive, as long as you know one of them and bring some beer they'll let you in.

I've been to enough to know what they're like, and like I said, they're nothing like they are in the movies. They're all sausage fests. A GOOD frat party will have a gender ratio of 2 guys to every 1 girl. That's as good as it gets and most of the time it's far worse. If there's a girl that's there and either single or just not with her boyfriend there, all the guys will be tripping over each other trying to get with her. Probably one of the worst environments to try to pick up girls.

You're more likely to pick up a girl at a funeral.

Just google "frat parties" and look at the pictures that don't look like professional ads for magazines adn webzines. And then think about whether you'd really feel comfortable there:
cwXBySI.png

How easy?​

Same as the rest of the world.​

Absolute cakewalk if you're chad. Impossible otherwise. ​

College provides the ultimate opportunity for chad to develop his harem. It provides incels the freedom to work hard as fuck, work themselves to the bone, to develop some professional accreditations. ​

Red Shambhala said:
Just google "frat parties" and look at the pictures that don't look like professional ads for magazines adn webzines. And then think about whether you'd really feel comfortable there:
cwXBySI.png

That's a pretty good representation of what a typical frat party looks like.  Abysmal gender ratio.  Mostly chads, chadlites and wannabe chads with a few girls who are probably taken and there with their boyfriends.

Just imagine them sitting around drinking and saying things like:

"Are there any more girls coming?"

"What girls are coming?"

"Is stacy coming?"

"Hey brad, can you call some girls and get them to come over?"

Because that's pretty much every frat party ever.

Impossible. Frat parties are for chads and femoids. An incel wouldn’t be welcome - hell he wouldn’t even be allowed. Even if he somehow sneaked in, he’d be treated like the subhuman he is.

Remember, femoids guard their vaginas like a savings account nest egg. It’s the most valuable thing in the world. It’s the future of the human race. Only chad gets near it, and even then, he has to work for it.

Not easy. Hookups aren't as common as you might think. Chads/Tyrones get most of the action while the other guys stand around drinking That being said, incels have a better chance of scoring at a party than anywhere else. Beer goggles effect is real. I would recommend drunkcelling for people who are average looking. You can expect to at least grind with some girls and lose your K-card. 

NegroKing said:

I went to a big uni and it was some of the worst suicide fuel I ever experienced. Legit would've gone ER if I didn't move back home. This lifestyle is reserved for Chads and Stacys. You need to be very high-status/extroverted to fit in. And good luck if you're ethnic... this is definitely a white ppl thing.

I prefer nightclubs/bars for many reasons.

Honestly, my experience with frat parties has been totally different from what you are describing. Sure there are some that are 99% male because it is for brothers and girlfriends only, or something like that. But on big party nights, they require every outsider who isn't a super tight friend to come with 3-5 women per man. This is called ratio. As a result, the frat brothers generally get the first pick, and then the scraps go to the rest. However, to actually fuck at a frat party you have to either be a brother or REALLY tight with one of them, usually. Frats differ somewhat significantly but these are the general observations I've had.

It's impossible to get laid anywhere when you're an incel.

blickpall said:
But on big party nights, they require every outsider who isn't a super tight friend to come with 3-5 women per man. This is called ratio. As a result, the frat brothers generally get the first pick, and then the scraps go to the rest. However, to actually fuck at a frat party you have to either be a brother or REALLY tight with one of them, usually.

can confirm. They're very exclusive IME.

blickpall said:
Honestly, my experience with frat parties has been totally different from what you are describing. Sure there are some that are 99% male because it is for brothers and girlfriends only, or something like that. But on big party nights, they require every outsider who isn't a super tight friend to come with 3-5 women per man. This is called ratio. As a result, the frat brothers generally get the first pick, and then the scraps go to the rest. However, to actually fuck at a frat party you have to either be a brother or REALLY tight with one of them, usually. Frats differ somewhat significantly but these are the general observations I've had.

Frats should be outlawed. I swear.

NegroKing said:
Frats should be outlawed. I swear.

Ehhh why do you think so?

Let's not forget that fraternities are practically mandated to contribute to their surrounding community through volunteer service, maintain a certain GPA (usually), and have certain responsibilities to the university as well. They do party hard but some frats are actually based on academic performance, while others just focus heavily on it, and others on community. It is a good way for some to find brotherhood, and not every frat is Chad City.

As far as the whole partying hard thing goes, can you really blame Chad for reaping the benefits of his genetics?

NegroKing said:

you didn't screw up.  I'm a 5'5 blackcel at a major SEC school.....the Whites really don't like you at their parties.  Even the bars.  I would go if you intend to spend most of your time socializing with your own race

Bro let me tell you something right now, you do NOT WANT ANY OF THE GIRLS THAT COME TO FRAT PARTIES. They are the biggest fucking sluts you will ever meet in your life.

It's mostly fat short guys standing around drinking and bullshitting with eachother while a bunch of douches try REALLY hard to invite cute girls from their classes over.

cyborgglory said:
Bro let me tell you something right now, you do NOT WANT ANY OF THE GIRLS THAT COME TO FRAT PARTIES. They are the biggest fucking sluts you will ever meet in your life.

It's mostly fat short guys standing around drinking and bullshitting with eachother while a bunch of douches try REALLY hard to invite cute girls from their classes over.

I don't want them as LTRs. But just to fuck? Why not

Try to run drunk at a dimly lit party game and you may just be able to make out with a half passed out girl. Maybe even get to cop a feel and dry hump some skank.

Solitarian_Walker said:
Try to run drunk at a dimly lit party game and you may just be able to make out with a half passed out girl. Maybe even get to cop a feel and dry hump some skank.

I regret making this thread. It's killing me knowing what I'm missing out on. Fuck my parents.