Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How easy is it to get Irish citizenship?

aswellfella

aswellfella

Arizonacel || Abusedchildcel || lowTcel
★★★★★
Arizona is hell on earth. And while other states in the US might be better (oh they're definitely better), I'd still much rather enjoy Europe privilege before I'm so old I can't move anymore. I was thinking about Ireland cause that'd mean I wouldn't have to learn a new language + I'd get access to the rest of the EU. Does anyone know how that process goes down?

Last edited:
Ive been there, It has very nice people, Godspeed!

If you're a Pakistani brownoid they give it to you as soon as you enter the country

Here's an article about it

I had considered Ireland. Idk what it's CoL is though, and they've been on an anti immigration kick lately (which is good, but does also include you and me).

What other countries are there? I'm thinking more if the US enacts a bachelor tax or sm.

Ireland atm is not exactly welcoming of migrants

Ireland housing is so bad people pay almost 1000 euro for a fucking bedroom in the major cities kek

I traded a gallon of moonshine/ corn whisky for mine

Ireland housing is so bad people pay almost 1000 euro for a fucking bedroom in the major cities kek
Dude? That's it? A studio apartment for under 2 grand a month? Half that? That's a fucking DREAM, bro. Again, eurocels are very lucky.

The weather is shit I'd stay in Arizona

Dude? That's it? A studio apartment for under 2 grand a month? Half that? That's a fucking DREAM, bro. Again, eurocels are very lucky.
No it's a bedroom in a shared house with other people. Living like a college student basically. A studio for yourself I'd say it's around 1900 euro yes. I doubt it's much worse in the US except places like NY, LA or the other famous international cities.

The weather is shit I'd stay in Arizona

Oh, you sweet summer child.

No it's a bedroom in a shared house with other people. Living like a college student basically. A studio for yourself I'd say it's around 1900 euro yes. I doubt it's much worse in the US except places like NY, LA or the other famous international cities.
Oh. Well I'm already paying 1050$ a month to live with 3 other people in the VERY MUCH NON-major city of Flagstaff, Arizona.

Oh. Well I'm already paying 1050$ a month to live with 3 other people in the VERY MUCH NON-major city of Flagstaff, Arizona.
Shit didn't know housing was that fucked in the US. Thought that with so much land and cheap gas there'd be plenty of cheap housing available.

Thought that with so much land and cheap gas there'd be plenty of cheap housing available
Depends where you go. That's very much the case for much of the Midwest (middle of the country). Remember Eurocel, the continental united states is larger than all of Europe combined. It's a big country, quality of life is very, very, VERY different in different parts of it.

Also land in Flagstaff is notoriously expensive because it's non-desert land in Arizona + federal land surrounds all of it (so the city can't expand even if it wanted to)

Last edited: