Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious how easy is it to get caught buying drugs on the darknet?

Indari

Indari

ovencel
★★★★★
is it riskier than say torrenting? is it worth the risk?

VPNS+TOR but most of these sites are either scams or FBI fronts

be careful

If you use VPNs and buy only hard to sniff drugs like DMT/LSD i'd say 5% chances at most.

With more sniffable drugs like cocain i'd say 30%-60% chance.

Unless you live in New Zealand or Australia then it's way easier to get caught. Make that 20% for the first and 50%-80% for the second.

Go with the most trusted vendors, do usual online opsec, and have a drop.

@FrailPaleStaleMale would know coz he's fockin badass

Can i buy an ar 15 on the net

Never buy drugs online bro, say you find someone who sells, and he is not a fraud nor FBI, it will take some to receive them and you won't be able to know if they are good quality, chances are also to get something dangerous or shit....

inb4 @Indari joins jailcel crew.

Chances are not. You can easily weed out the shit sellers from the good sellers
Well sure there are good sellers, but nothing's beat's getting it in person, you see what you get, and some sellers sometimes will share some free product.

Just use a vendor with lots of reviews and you should be good. Just be wary of honeypot sites

Never buy drugs online bro, say you find someone who sells, and he is not a fraud nor FBI, it will take some to receive them and you won't be able to know if they are good quality, chances are also to get something dangerous or shit....

Chances are not. You can easily weed out the shit sellers from the good sellers

It takes one bad batch and you're dead. You might know the good vendors. Most don't. Before I got on Sub I was stalking the darkweb for oxy. It's complex and a pain in the ass. You need to cover your tracks but Bitcoin is such a hassle.

I'm not going back because wd just isn't worth it. That was hell. But really unless you're a seasoned buyer how do you know? You trust nobody on the darkweb.
is it riskier than say torrenting? is it worth the risk?
Just curious. What are you looking for in terms of drug class.

It takes one bad batch and you're dead. You might know the good vendors. Most don't. Before I got on Sub I was stalking the darkweb for oxy. It's complex and a pain in the ass. You need to cover your tracks but Bitcoin is such a hassle.

I'm not going back because wd just isn't worth it. That was hell. But really unless you're a seasoned buyer how do you know? You trust nobody on the darkweb.

Just curious. What are you looking for in terms of drug class.
psychedelics

psychedelics

Ok. That shit can make whatever issues you have worse and permanently. It's not my place to tell you what to do. But I've seen long term damage from that shit. It's not pleasant. You look into nootropics?

Lots of liars out there who wouldn't think twice about fucking you over either. People take your Bitcoin money on the darkweb and vanish all the time.

Definitely riskier than torrents. Obviously there are precautions you can take to enhance security. Obviously depends what you are looking for. Choose internal post and smaller quantities.

Only thing I’ve ever bought is Test though which is technically not illegal to possess (only to supply without a prescription) in my country.

if you figure it out, tell me how OP

just build ur own zip gun bruh. what ur buying a car? just build your car bruh. just watch youtube videos and google
what, u want a nuke bro? just build one bro it's not hard
Gettyimages 529940582