Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel How easy is it to be a femoid?

Easy mode with cheats? No...

This is the tutorial mode, where you can't fail.

It's about as easy as breathing.

cucks need to die. how the fuck can this happen.

She is not even that hot, I suppose it's all the old careermaxxedcels who spent their wholes lives slaving away to moneymax becoming sugardaddies, it's sad.

She is not even that hot, I suppose it's all the old careermaxxedcels who spent their wholes lives slaving away to moneymax becoming sugardaddies, it's sad.

Can they all just drop dead?
This is so painful to watch, why can't there be equality in this world? :(

Can they all just drop dead?
This is so painful to watch, why can't there be equality in this world? :(
There will always be lonely men who are desperate for any female attention.
I don't think money will ever make you happy, what they really want is a relationship but could never have one. Money is meaningless so they use it to get an imitation of relationship. It's very sad.
Cucks, White Knights, Sugar daddies ect they are a just sad products of the shitty situation most guys find themselves. It's their way of coping

Feminists will genuinely defend this.

There will always be lonely men who are desperate for any female attention.
I don't think money will ever make you happy, what they really want is a relationship but could never have one. Money is meaningless so they use it to get an imitation of relationship. It's very sad.
Cucks, White Knights, Sugar daddies ect they are a just sad products of the shitty situation most guys find themselves. It's their way of coping

So how do you get a "real" relationship? :feelsbadman:

Cheat code to success in life, in all areas, just exist and occasionally spread your legs or suck some dick.

Women are so deluded by how easy they really have it, it's unreal. They actually believe they have worked hard to get where they are and to get sex. This is why they say to incels "stop being entitled to sex, you have to work for it" because they actually believe they "worked" to get sex. Or to get jobs, or get an education.

They actually believe it boyos (srs)

I sure do miss them days of serial killers, now is the time for it

I sure do miss them days of serial killers, now is the time for it
Those days are over thanks to cameras and forensics. It's all about mass shootings now