Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How early does the blackpill hit?

localricecel

localricecel

Self-banned
-
I'm fairly new into the online incel community as you can see by my join date but I'm wondering when the blackpill hits earliest? Is it in preschool, elementary, or middle school? By definition if it hits earliest in preschool or elementary, I would be called a "fakecel" because a few girls liked be because I was the athletic sporty type in a majority ethnic area. Although I am above average in looks for an Asian guy, I still fit the incel archetype because I am 5'3, Asian, 16, and introverted (but not autistic). Interested to hear responses

Last edited:
Too early for teens who never tried,never for old bluepilled incels

lets say you get the early dose when u are in kindergarden.

u wont notice it as you are young and havibg fun and all that but if you look back, you will notice people have already been avoiding you.

It hits you when you want it. I didn't want to accept the black pill until i was 27 or 28 despite females dropping it on the regular basis. If you can get a traditional Asian girl it's still too early for you to hang around in incel "communities".

It hits you when you want it. I didn't want to accept the black pill until i was 27 or 28 despite females dropping it on the regular basis. If you can get a traditional Asian girl it's still too early for you to hang around in incel "communities".
It's possible but only if I grow. I've been told that I have Changlite potential. I am facially around a 5.25 or slightly above average without mewing, but I am still 5'3. My social skills are alright although I can be awkward not from autism but because my parents were bluepiilled Asians who never taught social skills so I had to figure it out on my own. I have decent IQ (120-125), so I can studymaxx but it might already be over because of my height + race. Although my penis size ain't bad

It's possible but only if I grow. I've been told that I have Changlite potential. I am facially around a 5.25 or slightly above average without mewing, but I am still 5'3. My social skills are alright although I can be awkward not from autism but because my parents were bluepiilled Asians who never taught social skills so I had to figure it out on my own. I have decent IQ (120-125), so I can studymaxx but it might already be over because of my height + race. Although my penis size ain't bad
its over bc face
I have decent IQ also

I'm fairly new into the online incel community as you can see by my join date but I'm wondering when the blackpill hits earliest? Is it in preschool, elementary, or middle school? By definition if it hits earliest in preschool or elementary, I would be called a "fakecel" because a few girls liked be because I was the athletic sporty type in a majority ethnic area. Although I am above average in looks for an Asian guy, I still fit the incel archetype because I am 5'3, Asian, 16, and introverted (but not autistic). Interested to hear responses
Height is part of looks, you can't be "above average" if you're 5'3 :lul:

Early teens man kids start being mean

I am well aware that social skills don't come naturally to some people (also had blue pilled family), but give yourself a chance. When feeling anxious around girls just remember that they are just people who need to eat, piss and shit. Visit a doctor, convince them to put you on T, being 5'3 is not good, probably you will not grow above 5'6 since your growth plates are closing. If you can get a traditional girl to study and hang around with you can escape inceldom easily.

I am well aware that social skills don't come naturally to some people (also had blue pilled family), but give yourself a chance. When feeling anxious around girls just remember that they are just people who need to eat, piss and shit. Visit a doctor, convince them to put you on T, being 5'3 is not good, probably you will not grow above 5'6 since your growth plates are closing. If you can get a traditional girl to study and hang around with you can escape inceldom easily.
That might be my only choice. I used to be NT and low inhib but I became introverted and lost some social skills after the pandemic. I think I can extrovertmexx.

Blackpill hit me since I was a kid...... people always treat me like a shit beacuse I'm Sub5.

it hits when it hits :bigbrain:

I’ve had blackpilled beliefs sense I was 8

It was sixth grade for me

Blackpill can hit as early as a toddler can think, but they won’t understand the implications of it at the time.

Dude is 5'3, it's over

My fellow ricecel, the :blackpill: hit me at 13, so your GrAY ass is in the right place