Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based How e-girls could be better thing: by being nuns

• Thread starter Napoleon de Jizzbal
  • Start date
Napoleon de Jizzbal

Napoleon de Jizzbal

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
That could be nuns of established religions, or of their personal beliefs, but pricipe is for them to be untouched by man. And then men really could worship them with some base, yes, thats female worship, but thats also worship of purity, and still orbitting, but atleast not cuckery. That also based in my feelings, now wont do it in any form, to old for that maybe, too much anger, but previously idea of worshipping unattainable or hardly obtainable female was acceptable, like seeking for something great, but too hard to reach. But when for some chad or fuckboy shmuck, or just any man, it is possible to reach, worshipped girl becomes defiled, sanctity of unreacheable purrity dissipates, and thats disgusting, to worship something whats for chad is just hole easy to get, and to be cuck. So nun e-girls would solve this problem, orbitters atleast worshipping real purity, instead of cucks worshipping whores like now
And other thing - just small part of moneys goes to e-girls themselves, and biggest goes to church they represent, or just directly to state

And thats closer to animu girls, also unreacheable, and undefilable, and only nuns should be let to cosplay, not whores, who desacrate pure animu girls
Other good way is also is for e-girls and cosplayers to be prostitutes. So for no one to touch, or for everyone, not just for chad

Index librorum