Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How dumb can it seriously get ?

R

ryhan

Julias dracul romanov the 2 eyed abyss
★★★★★
They seriously cherry pick the worst bits of our fucking forum and claim to be watch dogs when half the things posted are content in harmless fun.

But the soy cucks take that to mean we will literally go and kill others.

Every single thread is a cherry picked from nearly months ago they can't argue for anything recent while the shit can get quite extreme over here.

They will always go after the bullshit and never show us in a fair light.

If Any ''BLUE PILLERS'' are seeing this all i am gonna say is suck my fucking dick.

IT is filled with soy infused cuckolds, let them say and believe what they please. I’m still yet to see them provide me scientific and statistical data from reliable sources such as top universities that refutes that blackpill.

IT is filled with soy infused cuckolds, let them say and believe what they please. I’m still yet to see them provide me scientific and statistical data from reliable sources such as top universities that refutes that blackpill.

Exacly just today i found how much your looks matter just in 1 industry alone imagine how much soy 1 has to have to deny the black pill

Exacly just today i found how much your looks matter just in 1 industry alone imagine how much soy 1 has to have to deny the black pill
Here’s scientific data backing up our arguments
“Well I have a friend that refutes your data” :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

IT is a joke

“Well I have a friend that refutes your data” :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

IT is a joke

LMAO I'm sure jeremy meeks worked for his status bro

LMAO I'm sure jeremy meeks worked for his status bro
The Meekspill destroyed me and destroys any argument IT comes up with

The Meekspill destroyed me and destroys any argument IT comes up with

Exactly imagine he was getting money from japan a well known racist society based of his looks alone that should be enough period for the black pill

What did you expect, for them to represent us fairly? IT is literally invented to make fun of us of course they will go out of their way to demonize us.

What did you expect, for them to represent us fairly? IT is literally invented to make fun of us of course they will go out of their way to demonize us.

I mean they can try to show the full context of what was being said

I mean they can try to show the full context of what was being said
they are trying to make a point and the truth usually gets in the way of that for them.

they are trying to make a point and the truth usually gets in the way of that for them.

LOL BASED.

But don't you know i know this 1 person who slays all the time

I see the rare shitpost that says something about violence, often satire and typically a drunkposter or a newposter (IT)
they have such a transparent agenda but no-one seems to realise this on reddit

LOL BASED.

But don't you know i know this 1 person who slays all the time
I know a 4'11'' balding Indian Janitor that slays every night

I know a 4'11'' balding Indian Janitor that slays every night

Yes bro it's over for chads
I see the rare shitpost that says something about violence, often satire and typically a drunkposter or a newposter (IT)
they have such a transparent agenda but no-one seems to realise this on reddit

Imagine incels aren't allowed on le reddit but dating stratgies is brutal

I never browse their sub

IT would never debate blackpillers live.

There is no upper limit to cuckoldry

If they're not incels what the fuck are those retards doing with their time to go on IT

They seriously cherry pick the worst bits of our fucking forum and claim to be watch dogs when half the things posted are content in harmless fun.

But the soy cucks take that to mean we will literally go and kill others.

Every single thread is a cherry picked from nearly months ago they can't argue for anything recent while the shit can get quite extreme over here.

They will always go after the bullshit and never show us in a fair light.

If Any ''BLUE PILLERS'' are seeing this all i am gonna say is suck my fucking dick.

They want to castrate us ded srs fuck that forum man they are psychopaths

It's a dumb woooooooooooooooooorld full of ênepcs :feelsmusic:

ever ycuck tear deserve hit by bus

They are a cult

As if anecdotal evidence refutes hard evidence. As if anyone from IT is to believed at all, anyway. Their anecdotes probably never even exist. When they say "I have a friend that refutes your data," all I hear is a lie.

IT is a cuck central

IT and smegma is pathetic